Server isn't accepting my configs

• I have my server all set up, but the Map Rotation, Name, both game and admin passwords don’t set. They’re there in my PCServer-UDKEngine.ini, but for some reason it just does’t read what I have set. Any help is appreciated.

• Assuming it’s a rented server, I assume you’re stopping it from running before uploading the configs then starting it up once they’re uploaded?

Can you confirm the location where you’re putting the ini files (to make sure it’s not somewhere like the cooked folder)?

• Server names goes into the PCServer-UDKGame.ini as far as I know. Did you edit that one too?

• Yep, that’s the right name but can you provide the path of where you’re uploading or editing that file to?

• It’s not rented, I’m running off my PC. The file it’s in is as follows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalry_ded_server\UDKGame\Config
    I seem to have edited the server in the PCServer-UDKGame.ini and everything appears to be working. Thank you for your help. Just edited the wrong file, whoops. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.