What is going on

• Firstly I note that the members online usually number about 15 to 25
    While the guests are always in the 80’s?

Either a lot of forum users are incognito or
    just can’t get onto the site? allowing for the normal
    guest usage off course.

Also User has stop his weekly polls, plus no news letters anymore, never had even one via the email subscriptions.

Has Kimiko left TB ? I would like to think you remember
    her at Christmas TB she was a grand character on
    that video I saw in utube. I suggest a nice fat bonus
    Christmas present tbh.

Lastly I must say My Chivalry runs very nicely now and
    crash free. What ever the new coders have done its great

• There’s probably just a lot of guests because people want to know why their weapons and rank keep resetting. I’ve never even seen one of User’s weekly polls before. That sounds cool though.

Kimiko is still the community manager. Are you talking about live Chiv or beta Chiv? If you’re talking about live I don’t think there were any updates or patches recently…guess it just fixed itself :P

• Their job title changed from Community Manager to Liaison (same thing in essence but sounds more professional as well as distancing themselves from the role in community), along with TB’s interaction with the forums. Sly and Kim rarely post any more, not as much as they use to.

• I’ve seen a couple of posts by Andrew recently, but they were short. :(

• So wait Kimi’s done trolling Tempest now? Sweet.

• Well it says in her steam id.

Sorry guys, I’m no longer working for Torn Banner! I’m still around for server/forums issues, but no longer officially a part of TBS

What is tempest?

• @loin:

Well it says in her steam id.

Sorry guys, I’m no longer working for Torn Banner! I’m still around for server/forums issues, but no longer officially a part of TBS

What is tempest?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tpest

• Oh I see a clan very cool Tempest, I put my Shield on steam artwork anyone can use it for an avatar. under nooreh id.
    Photoshop can be more addictive then chivalry.

• At least Kimi gets a cool title. Such injustice!

• What about judge minty for Slygoat vgood on the tube or That officer 2nd in command on Battlestar Galactica one eyed cylon
    :D

• Huh, had no idea Kimiko was actually laid off/quit.

• @Flippy:

Huh, had no idea Kimiko was actually laid off/quit.

Lemons 50 posts per day bumping all her read threads drove her insane.

• Lol loin, you are too kind. I’m doing quite well though, thanks ;)

But yeah, with everyone working in the studio, it makes things very difficult to communicate properly and get things done in a timely manner and me moving to Canada is just not possible. I’m still around though if you all need any help with anything :)

And who knows, I may be working for another company of a game you may play someday! :D

Oh and Sly, I gave myself the cool title ;)

• I know I had trouble logging in with the new forum layout. For some reason my password wasn’t working so I had to reset it. Odds are that it could be just a lot of new players. No doubt DW got some people interested in the Chivalry series, so they’re probably just lurking around the forums for guides and whatnot.

• 11 members and 73 guests. These kinds of numbers or even higher guests are daily now TB!.Some thing must be really bugged. I have never seen so many guests on any gaming site along side members to be honest. Are you sure the site is working correctly and people can actually join? or even old members can get on?

• It took me months before I actually put the effort in to get my account stuff changed. Game is dying, forums are dying… 5 minutes of time isn’t worth it to some people? idk

• Kimiko & SlyGoat got tired of TB.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Kimiko & SlyGoat got tired of TB.

I’ll miss Slygoat :(
    He shares my desire for a Warhammer 40k Chiv game… with sphess mahreens!