The MAA

• seriously, i didnt realize how much fun the MAA can be. i jsut recently started playing MAA, and after a lot of deaths, i am realizing what a nice break it is from knight and van. and to add to the hilarity, i have begun trying fists exclusively. oh boy, is it fun. fisting people to death is truly satisfying and funny. iwas on several servers last night and actually had another MAA and a van marauding and gangbanging people with fists. oh the lulz were plentyful, my liege. anyone else enjoy this most primal form of combat? although i have to admit, getting raped by swords is kinda funny when atacking with fists and kicks.

• It’s fun until you get good at MaA and win every fight that isn’t archer.

• MAA is ezmode class with very low skill ceiling.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

MAA is ezmode class with very low skill ceiling.

lol

10char

• …bb,bu,bu,but i triez to have fun while playing this video game. pray tell, o wise and sage rumple, which class, in your enlightened opinion, is the endall beall class requiring high skillz and hard class?

• I play MAA almost exclusively. It really only needs one change to make it balanced. Increase the stamina drain on dodges. Dodge spamming offers too big a reward for the cost of performing it. It’s a class defining skill, so i think the ability itself is fine. It just needs to be something you have to think about doing, as opposed to something you spam after every miss, which the better players abuse to the point of absurdity.

• I think the reason MAA is anti-fun is because their class movement speed AND dodge just negate all the other classes, hence, ezmode.
    If i wanted to ruin the C:MW player base i’d go on the duel servers and pub TO as much as possible with broadsword and MAA and just obliterate everyone and they all “Such and such, has left the game…” never to return.

• Fun?
    What about MY fun?
    If I’m not having fun buttraping every class in the game then nobody can have fun.

Fuck that.

• Solution is simple: remove dodge.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Solution is simple: remove dodge.

Remove yourself.

• Where’s BB when you need him.

• @LTTLWLF:

Where’s BB when you need him.

He quit because “MW is dead and my favorite class is op as fuck.” Those aren’t the exact words.

• If MaA is so easy, why don’t we see stacks of them playing in pub and topping the scoreboard?

• Because being God when 1vs1 is boring.

• If maa had vanguard weapons you would see stacks of them.

• last night I got on a server that had 12,lol, count them 12 vans, , two knights, and two maa, myself included.

• Funny I got on last night and it was mostly MAA, I was one of 3 Vanguards and I played halberd and brandi. It was really hard because they game speed seems to have increased and MAA seems to have infinite stamina now. Fortunately that made great practice to be out numbered by them and I was doing really well and got called a hacker. That hasnt happened in a while.

• @HammerSword:

I played brandi.

@HammerSword:

It was really hard

Is this a ruse?

• @DokB:

Is this a ruse?

I actually was playing Halberd the most and it was tough going 5v1 most of the maps. Switched to Branid when more MAA showed up and yes, very hard 5-7 vs 1. I had to stay on my toes and really push myself and I died a lot but still managed to get called a hacker when playing halberd against them. This was probably due to my stab feint alt overhead combo along with the 180 overhead. hehe

• @HammerSword:

I actually was playing Halberd the most and it was tough going 5v1 most of the maps. Switched to Branid when more MAA showed up and yes, very hard 5-7 vs 1. I had to stay on my toes and really push myself and I died a lot but still managed to get called a hacker when playing halberd against them. This was probably due to my stab feint alt overhead combo along with the 180 overhead. hehe

Why would you ever swap to a weapon that can’t combo if more enemies are showing up, especially if they are MaA? I know Brandi is ridiculous against MaA in terms of damage but it sounds like you were playing against some really terrible MaA in all honesty.

All I can picture now is a conga line of MaA just blindly shish-kebobbing themselves on a Brandistock.