A Headband

• Really? No, big shiny horned helmet? No bear/wolf’s pelt and head? Nah, just slap on a leather headband, yeah that really expresses the same authority as the Elite Crested Helm, the Kabuto with the facemask, the shinobi hood and facemask… a headband.

• Global Moderator

Lol did they make that the last unlock for Viking?

TB be trolling.

• Oh wow, that’s disappointing…
    A wolf hat would be cool ._.

• This may just be descending into some butthurt rant, but I just can’t understand the process that went through whatever creative thinking team they have back there. The creative team that just ran out of steam as it came to Vikings. Who would have said a headband, and everyone agreed? This is one of those things where I think they should actually have a group of their actual player base to bounce ideas off, or dare I say it, ask -for- ideas. A wolf’s head, a bears head, even a more ornamented spangenhelm would be INFINITELY better than a leather headband. You can barely even see it from afar, until all other helmets for the other classes which are just so definitive that you do think to yourself “Okay, I am facing down someone who has been around the block a few times, better equip my a-game.” Jon Both, Høvding of Sheffield DOES NOT APPROVE OF A HIPPIEBAND.

• I would have preferred to start off with the headband and the helm you start off with now to be an unlock.

But, meh. There isn’t much we can do now, at least we get the fancy helmet earlier.

• @Ma:

This may just be descending into some butthurt rant, but I just can’t understand the process that went through whatever creative thinking team they have back there. The creative team that just ran out of steam as it came to Vikings. Who would have said a headband, and everyone agreed? This is one of those things where I think they should actually have a group of their actual player base to bounce ideas off, or dare I say it, ask -for- ideas. A wolf’s head, a bears head, even a more ornamented spangenhelm would be INFINITELY better than a leather headband. You can barely even see it from afar, until all other helmets for the other classes which are just so definitive that you do think to yourself “Okay, I am facing down someone who has been around the block a few times, better equip my a-game.” Jon Both, Høvding of Sheffield DOES NOT APPROVE OF A HIPPIEBAND.

Wonder what they were thinking when they decided to add pirates “hey guise lets add in pirates and guns, i bet every player will LOVE that”

• Top tier vikings should get a winged helmet, similar to this depiction of Odin;

Yes, I know vikings never wore such things.

• You only say that Wolf to protect your own head! But yes I agree, something even if not historically accurate, but definitive of the vikings. Thats the -point-. And I doubt this will ever been even seen by TB.