Black Screen

• Whenever I get in a game of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare I can see what people say in chat and my health but everything else is a black screen? Could somebody please help me with the problem please?

• I am having the same issue- I have literally found 0 answers. I’ve had lots of trouble with this game- and now I own a broken game. Wtf Torn Banner! Wtf Chivalry! You are a fun game but stop being so buggy and crappy!!!

• Yeah I just tried joining a few games and this happened to me, latest patch might have fucked the game (even more) or something

• Same here… I guess we’re all playing the waiting game… Just have a seat over here, with the others >>

• When i first loaded the game up with default settings I had the black screen bug at first. The next time I launched the game in 64bit mode and it seemed to fix it.

• This is bullcrap! I’ve tried everything and chivalry is still a broken and useless game. It loads so well now except I can’t see anything at all!!

• I’ve tried every fix mentioned on these forums, that’s about 5 so far and none of them work. What’s the chance of TBS fixing the black screen issue this side of the Christmas break.

Edit: For me the black death, I mean screen, is over.