Server Browser Doesn't Even Try

• It doesn’t even try. Doesn’t even attempt to find servers. Filters aren’t the problem, and my internet isn’t the problem. Can someone link the that Java server browser? Maybe that’ll work.

By the way Euro Truck Simulator 2 is pretty awesome. You guys ought to get it.

EDIT: Nevermind I found the Java browser using that weird Google thing. Gonna see if it works right now.

• Did it work? (Not that I can actually play any level that has non-black textures but still, just curious)

• java fix didnt work for me. but like most other reset errors, ive found spamming a refresh will achieve what you want.

you dont have to hit refresh through. cycle from servers, friends, favorites, and history tab a few times and the servers always load up for me, usually comes up pretty quick using this method

• Well, for some reason the server browser decided to work today. But I can’t join any servers anyway because of the damn loading screen freezing.

• I have too this bug…please help ;f

• @Flippy:

It doesn’t even try. Doesn’t even attempt to find servers.

Torn Banner, fix your server browser. I had to exit the game three times in a row just now in order to get your server browser to load servers. Good grief… It’s been months upon months…

• @HaHawk:

I had to exit the game three times in a row just now in order to get your server browser to load servers.

I find that resolution quite common. I usually kill off steam as well for good measure.

• same problem here, bought this game 2 days ago… and im start thinking that it would be nice to have my money back.