Chiv freezes on map change

• everytime i connect a server since the patch i get a shot freeze, id ont see the loading screen anymore, but i can join

however, everytime the server changes map, my game freezes for good and i have to close the process

all caused after this patch…

• There’s a new loading screen in the patch, so something must have gone wrong there. Have you tried verifying the install in case the patch corrupted something?

• @MonkeyFiend:

There’s a new loading screen in the patch, so something must have gone wrong there. Have you tried verifying the install in case the patch corrupted something?

I’m having the same problem. Validated game cache, 4 files repaired - still freezing on map change. Interestingly, the BG audio loop for the next map starts playing, but I’m left staring at “Agatha/Mason Wins!” forever …

• I’m having this problem too. 'Verify integrity …" downloads 4 files, total download size 0 bytes.

• Sorry about the double post - just signed up. I managed to fix it by renaming my config folder. i.e.
    C:\Users\Evil Paul\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\OldConfig
    Now the new loading animations play - they look pretty sweet!

I copied 4 of the files back to the newly recreated config folder to get back my keybinds and character customisations. Can’t be bothered narrowing it down to the specific .ini that’s causing the problem, but this should be enough info for the OP and anyone else having this problem to get rid of the issue.