I wish they didn't rush this patch

• They rushed it so they could have it out before Christmas, but we’re left with nasty bugs like the charge attack and server browser being more broken. I really wish they just would’ve waited, because what we got is worse than before. And now they’re all out for the holidays so we’re stuck with this during our time off.

qq

• Hotfix the charge attack. Everything else is fine by me.

• What’s wrong with the charge attack?
    (I’m genuinely asking since I can’t even get a match to start without crashes)

• Does anybody know if the loading screen is always supposed to have the picture of Battlegrounds regardless of what map the server is playing>

• What seems to be the problem with the server browser?

You can also try this:

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/9327-Alternate-Server-Browser

Edit: Venomblade, I believe that’s due to the game having only one main loading screen.

• Server browser doesn’t load servers more often now, and when it does it shows the wrong population again, like 24/24 when there’s really only like 8 people in it.

Charge attacks send you flying way further and faster than ever before.

• Charge attacks just seem more random. It can be normal or send you flying past the guy you want to attack. Which can result in killing a team mate and them getting very angry.

I didn’t see any complaints about it in the beta though.

Server browser is fine to me.

• tempest server has been running chiv+ for now… hop on in there and see how you like it because it’s working fine lol

• Charge attacks were always random as fuck. Sadly I can’t test them with new patch because game is crashing everytime I try to run it.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Charge attacks were always random as fuck. Sadly I can’t test them with new patch because game is crashing everytime I try to run it.

Did you try my fix?

• Leap attacks can go like 25 feet now at an insane velocity.

• @sharkh20:

Leap attacks can go like 250 feet now at an insane velocity.

FTFY.

Seriously though, its ridiculous.

• Agreed. Charge attacks are now 80% broken (vs 5-10% before) (ie. you fly 20-30 feet) sometimes completely leaping over rooftops and off of buildings to your death, pretty hilarious, but hopefully not intended….

• I just fought a Maa bot offline and it was super fast with a spear so much I had to sit up! Much faster then its usual speed, it must be hellish online in servers is my guess. Pity the Knight has no uber moves they could have suped up.

• Either fix charge attack or remove it. Vanguard is completely fine without it.

• @loin:

I just fought a Maa bot offline and it was super fast with a spear so much I had to sit up! Much faster then its usual speed, it must be hellish online in servers is my guess. Pity the Knight has no uber moves they could have suped up.

Why are you so full of shit?

• I would like a patch that does NOT reset all settings. Just one. And I want my customization colors back. Now!

• @Evil:

I would like a patch that does NOT reset all settings. Just one. And I want my customization colors back. Now!

This is strange because all my customisation was reset to what I had it as a few months ago.