OK I NEED HELP. its come down to this

• ever since the game came out i have been having problems unlocking my weapons. once in a great while the kills suddenly count. for example my samurai is complete due to me liking/using the samurai so much. EVERY other warrior is still on there first weapon and will not unlock no matter how many kills i get. i really dont know what to do. almost every match i throw the question out “Why wont my weapons unlock” only to have every1 ignore it everytime. accept this one time someone told me that its the steam cloud and to turn it off. so i did, but it still didnt work for me.
    DOSE ANYONE HAVE A FIX FOR THIS???

• Nope, you’re fucked. All I can say is keep playing and see if it eventually works. That’s what us veterans did, but the problem wasn’t as prevalent back then.

• ever since the game came out i have been having problems unlocking my weapons. once in a great while the kills suddenly count. for example my samurai is complete due to me liking/using the samurai so much. EVERY other warrior is still on there first weapon and will not unlock no matter how many kills i get. i really dont know what to do. almost every match i throw the question out “Why wont my weapons unlock” only to have every1 ignore it everytime. accept this one time someone told me that its the steam cloud and to turn it off. so i did, but it still didnt work for me.
    DOSE ANYONE HAVE A FIX FOR THIS???

By the way i have tried these but all still failed.
    -reconnected after every kill -
    -disabled steam cloud-

• tried many different servers-
    • disabled every single program, process, firewall and anti-virus that may interfere with chiv.
    • and the final solution reinstalled-

• forgot to mention this is happening with DW only.

• really? is this common?

• Its not prevalent now. DW has only been patched once after released and that was ages ago.