Weapon unlocks stuck for weeks!

• Hello,

I’ve had a problem for weeks now where weapon unlocks are no longer progressing. In a certain game session I might progress a little bit, maybe unlock one weapon, but then next time it is locked again. At some point in the past few weeks it appears that a tiny bit of progress “caught on”, but nothing significant, and that’s it.

I’ve heard that there are problems with this feature and have waited patiently to see if it would be fixed. However not even the latest major patch made a difference. This is very frustrating! Please let me unlock new weapons!

Regards,

• Zixdey

• http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=202314604

Its my guide to fixing the weapon unlock bug.

Plz rate/comment if it works/for appreciation :)

• Thanks for the response and for finding a workaround!

Due to the lack of any other (more official) response, I’ll try your suggestion and see if it works out.

• So, does this works ?
    Cause this bug is there for months now, at least 4 months… and i’m getting tired defending the game against “DO NOT BUY THIS GAME” threads like…

Tom Banner, please fix this bug !!! This should be top priority !!!

At least we have a great loading screen… so artist are at work. This is not very serious…

• For those interested I have a fix that has unlocked all weapons in the game permanently. I need to write up a guide for it but I want to make sure people want it (:

• You should write that guide!

• So I tried this. It temporarily fixed the bug while also setting my unlocked weapons far back. But after a short while the unlocks were stuck again.

I’ve tried this five times now (!) and it’s just a temporary fix. I haven’t been able to make any actual progress.

This is so frustrating!!!