'Sea Battle'

• I’ve noticed the third objective on the map with the beacon lighting and destroying the trebuchets is ‘sea battle’. Im really curious to know what this is. Has anybody played it?

Every time I’ve played this map, either we cant win because the other team is better, or more often, the trebuchets bug out and cant be destroyed, so I’ve never seen the last bit.

• The last part involves Agatha trying to get some balistas to shoot the ships. Essentially, you’re just trying to shoot moving objective targets. The ships can’t hurt you at all, but it does make for some dramatic scenery while fighting.

Personally, I find this objective very easy, as a skilled player can bring down the three ships in about a minute or so.

• Yeah the last objective definitely needs to take more hits per ship. Considering there are 3 ballistae and most of the time it just takes one guy on one of them to take all the ships in about two respawn cycles.

I really hope there’s an actual sea battle map at some point in the future, it’d be ridiculously awesome. I’ve wanted one since AoC.

• @SlyGoat:

I really hope there’s an actual sea battle map at some point in the future, it’d be ridiculously awesome. I’ve wanted one since AoC.

Sounds interesting, but I don’t know how you would implement that objective wise. Probably wouldn’t work.

• could canon balls flying up at the castle be added that would be bad ass

• @Blindga:

@SlyGoat:

Sounds interesting, but I don’t know how you would implement that objective wise. Probably wouldn’t work.

Could make it like Galadan (that’s what it was called, right?) in AoC; both teams have the same objectives. First board the enemy ship and slay the enemy captain (unlike in AoC it would actually be two players rather than an NPC that does nothing), then carry explosives to various parts of the enemy ship and blow it up before they can blow yours up.

Or similar objectives but make it a normal attack/defense map.

• Make it so the players have controll of the ships and can move them around :P

• @StuartSmiles:

could canon balls flying up at the castle be added that would be bad ass

Wut ? Gunpowder in my medieval game ? Nevaaaaaaa…Oh there’s already this explosive ram… :x

• It would be cool a map as 2 ships boarding each other, but not for TO!
    The BG scenario would move and u could throw guys of the ship and stuff.
    It would be very nice map! And i don’t think that it would be too hard to do, since it wouldn’t progress, because it wouldn’t be a TO map.