Chivalry: Medieval Warfare CU2 Patch 2 Hotfix 1

• Patch notes

• Crash fix: will automatically reset and fix the configs of people who suffered from a corrupt config file from the first build and as a result are unable to start the game.
    • Crash fix: fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when trying to load outdated or corrupt workshop files (.cmwsdk files).
    • Fixed black screen/blindness bug.
    • Updated Polish localization.

• That was quick, thanks.

• Thanks for the quick hotfix :)
    I love this patch. Fixed much stuff and I really notice the better performance. Thumbs up TBS!! Good work!

• @Lucas:

Patch notes

• Crash fix: will automatically reset and fix the configs of people who suffered from a corrupt config file from the first build and as a result are unable to start the game.
    • Crash fix: fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when trying to load outdated or corrupt workshop files (.cmwsdk files).
    • Fixed black screen/blindness bug.
    • Updated Polish localization.

Still can’t get past level 5?

• Where can I find the patch?

• You guys are awesome, thanks!

This isnt fixed for me

I uninstalled everything, even steam, deleted all folders and i still crash often on map change

• How long to wait for a patch with corrections collapse game. Many have purchased and encountered this problem. Very difficult to play with this annoying

• FIX THIS ************ I DIDNT BUY A CAR WITH 3 WHEELS