New Hillside

• Now I know you were trying to optimize a lot of maps, but was it really necessary to remove that ruined watchtower in the ocean near the bottom ballista? It was the only thing that made that spot slightly more difficult to use because that tower would more often than not block vision of the speedboats you have to destroy.

After a while it was easy to simply fire over the top and still get hits on the ships, but why remove it? If anything, you have only buffed Agatha again on that stage of Hillside.

Oh, I guess we can also talk about ways to balance current maps too.

• Global Moderator

They removed fort lemon.

And they added a tree, yes added a tree on the first stage right outside agatha spawn.

I really don’t get torn banner logic.

• They moved the tree I’m fairly sure. It use to be on the spawn rocks but now it’s got up and moved itself a few meters.

They also removed the little hidey hole with the peasant corpses in the jail cell area. :(

• @DokB:

They moved the tree I’m fairly sure. It use to be on the spawn rocks but now it’s got up and moved itself a few meters.

They also removed the little hidey hole with the peasant corpses in the jail cell area. :(

??? What the hell.

Honestly I have about 1200 hours in this game and I never knew these places existed. I also haven’t noticed any changes at all in hillside, haha. I guess they’re there though :).

• First stage Hillside, the little side tunnel on the hill near Mason spawn. Probably wrong to call it a jail cell area, but it was that place that had the wooden wall you could hide behind where there were heaps of corpses on the ground. I call it a jail cell area only because it’s got that large iron jail roof section above it but you’ll see what I mean.

Haven’t noticed anything either on Stoneshill.

• Global Moderator

DokB is a scavenger who runs away to live to fight another day. He would know all the hidey holes.

• You really don’t have any idea how I play lemonparty so can you kindly fuck off? It’s no wonder no one likes you in game and here on the forum when you talk about stuff you clearly have no idea about.

• Global Moderator

Woah calm down. Everyone knows you do some killing then go off and regen.

• Then why are you making up shit about me?

• Global Moderator

Nothing is made up. Your playstyle means you get no deaths. If you never ran away you would die more often.

• Could we please keep on topic.

Lemon, once again, you instigate something. It seems you don’t learn.

• Knowing when to stop fighting to recover is a mark of experience, especially for a man at arms. On topic though, the room with the corpses is still there (at least it was for me). The corpses are gone though, I’d say it was rats, but who knows what filth occupies Mason territory.

• @Keith:

Could we please keep on topic.

Lemon, once again, you instigate something. It seems you don’t learn.

Good moderating Keith.

• good moderating would have been splitting off the irrelevant posts, dumping them in some hidden section and private messaging the involved members with warnings… but ok

Strange that they removed that watch tower, i don’t see it making much different but at least they’re trying right?