Customizations not working feature

• ey how do i disable the feature where my customizations only work temporarily and reset each time i launch the game?? i hate this feature because every time i start chiv i have to manually add my customizations back again to each character!!

• Global Moderator

Well I’m afraid that’s not a feature. But some weird bug your having.

My customisation a save as they have always done. Anyone else have this issue?

I would try validating the games files.

• it still is brocked! i will not be purchasing a helmet set until i know how to disable this feature!

• is fixing bugs in chiv not a priority because i have already given my money??

• Bug fixing is not a priority in Chivalry, and you seem to be the only one I’ve seen to be having this issue.

Also, you can’t buy them helms anyway. Proceed to checkout button does nothing for those in America. Works for Europeans though.

• cough The checkout button does not work I tried many times today. Eu here

• Making a purchase requires the Steam Community Overlay. Please ensure that the in-game Steam Community is enabled and restart the game in order to purchase helmets.

• woww good thing i never purchased a helmet i wouldnt be able to use. is whats going on here even legal? this game seems kinda like a scam to me. i wonder if TBS has any lawsuits pending!!

• @Jerome:

woww good thing i never purchased a helmet i wouldnt be able to use. is whats going on here even legal? this game seems kinda like a scam to me. i wonder if TBS has any lawsuits pending!!

I’ve heard if you’re playing Chiv+ it might reset (because Chiv+ was from a time when customization did not exist probably). Other than that your customization colors should only have been reset after the last patch (all of my colors went to grey/white for everything). Is your customization STILL not saving? This is likely a problem specific to you on your end at this point, I don’t think I’ve heard of ANYONE else having this issue.

• I have been trying to take screenshots for months my steam overlay does not seem to want to work at all. grumbles will look deeper over weekend.

• What annoys me with customization, is that my customized skin, doesn’t work in duel servers!
    You know, the FFA customize thing? I’ve heard it’s for duel servers too, but it won’t damn change. I just want to look like Agatha because they are much better looking and have better quotes/voice acting.

• @Bazzyboss:

What annoys me with customization, is that my customized skin, doesn’t work in duel servers!
    You know, the FFA customize thing? I’ve heard it’s for duel servers too, but it won’t damn change. I just want to look like Agatha because they are much better looking and have better quotes/voice acting.

At the beginning of every duel round(as in map change), you need to enter the customization menu, then exit it to “remind” the game that your customizations exist. They should display properly after that.

• man does having a peasant hat cause this bug?? these people dont know what ther doin! i wish i could get a refund or somethin. always bein told its OK that the game is as buggy as it is theyll patch it… well i done been waiting nearly a year and they aint fixed noting.