So has everyone given up?

• There’s no one playing. With the server issues, I can find absolutely no one to play in duels. Every room appears full but when I get in there’s 3-5 players. Has everyone given up and stopped playing? I’m trying all kinds of servers and can’t find a single one with over 8 players.

Looks like this latest patch effectively killed the community. This really sucks. How long is it going to be before (or even if) this gets fixed?

• Restarting Steam and Chivalry multiple times fixed it for me. A lot of people in Tempest were playing :/

• Naw, I don’t play DW. I’m talking about MW. Servers have been getting lots of people up until a couple days ago. I’ve tried numerous times to play today and yesterday.

• I was talking about MW too.

• There are still plenty of people playing. Over 1500 in game right now.

• Well , I’ve given up on this game . I can’t lvl-up or even unlock weapons . I play and play and play , yet no progress . Everything resets on the next game .
    I shouldn’t have bought it at all .

P.S : I really love the game itself , but all these bugs and crashes have discouraged me .

• @Arrowtic:

Well , I’ve given up on this game . I can’t lvl-up or even unlock weapons . I play and play and play , yet no progress . Everything resets on the next game .

P.S : I really love the game itself , but all these bugs and crashes have discouraged me .

I feel ya. It definitely sucks to have everything reset when you start playing next time. I’m level 39 and can’t even access the bows and crossbows.

What modes are you finding people in? I play Duel and am on the West Coast. Not finding anyone.

• @Arrowtic:

Well , I’ve given up on this game . I can’t lvl-up or even unlock weapons . I play and play and play , yet no progress . Everything resets on the next game .

You and the other hundreds of thousands of players that tried the game then stopped after they couldn’t unlock or level up. To be honest, this should have been at the very top of Torn Banner’s priority list, not DLC helmets, not Deadliest Warrior, not map optimizations, THIS. It’s been said time and time again, and is the main reason why new blood abandons the game. A year on and it’s still an issue. Keep up the good work guys.

• You hear that Torn Banner? This is pretty blatant evidence that the damn progression should’ve been at the top of the Things to Fix list. Here we have someone very clearly stating that they are quitting the game because they can’t progress, and there’s been thousands upon thousands just like him.

Not just progression, but the endless bugs and crashes. I can’t believe that DW, customization and shiny DLC hats were higher on the list than these bugs. But I guess it doesn’t matter since you got their paper already. .

Way to go. I guess your business model works though. You snagged yourself $36,000,000 selling a broken game. You guys must be geniuses.

• @Flippy:

You hear that Torn Banner? This is pretty blatant evidence that the damn progression should’ve been at the top of the Things to Fix list. Here we have someone very clearly stating that they are quitting the game because they can’t progress, and there’s been thousands upon thousands just like him.

Not just progression, but the endless bugs and crashes. I can’t believe that DW, customization and shiny DLC hats were higher on the list than these bugs. But I guess it doesn’t matter since you got their paper already. .

Way to go. I guess your business model works though. You snagged yourself $36,000,000 selling a broken game. You guys must be geniuses.

They are 2 busy counting dat money

• @PooDawg:

They are 2 busy counting dat money

Make it rain

• One time purchase means they got their money already, which means they won’t make money on ppl that already bought the game, which means they are focusing on ways to make money elsewhere - DW. This or they have no freaking idea how to fix the bloody thing once and for all.

Anyway, company consist more or less of amateurs yet they have policy of a huge corporation.
    At least their game is still good.

• just played for many hours, there’s plenty of servers and people playing.

• tbs doesnt give two stale rat turds what we think. they got the money when we paid forthe game. if 10,000 quit, they dont care, because 10,000 more will buy it thinkingit will be the game they expect, and when they leave in frustration, that will be more money tbs has gotten, so yeah, whoy would they bother with what we think.

• @LordBenedictIronclaw:

tbs doesnt give two stale rat turds what we think. they got the money when we paid forthe game. if 10,000 quit, they dont care, because 10,000 more will buy it thinkingit will be the game they expect, and when they leave in frustration, that will be more money tbs has gotten, so yeah, whoy would they bother with what we think.

ah come on, they just released a patch man, while it’s definitely broken a lot of things again at least they worked on something for awhile and attempted to make it better. It was really working fine on the beta as far as i could tell, something happens all the time from the beta to when it goes live and i have no idea what it is. There weren’t all these issues in the beta at least so not sure what happens to the game once it goes live. If they ARE making some last minute changes at the last second, THAT would be the issue.

I’m glad they’re at least back to patching shit with MW because MW has been neglected for too long.

• Yes, it’s good to see they’re back to patching MW.

No, this patch is horrible in almost every aspect.

• @Rickvs:

No, this patch is horrible in almost every aspect.

But that’s wrong.

• Just to clarify, I’m not new. I have 500 hours logged in and am lvl 39. I play every day but I’m just tired of this crap. There’s so many bugs we’ve all accepted over the past year as just being there and learn to deal with them, but when many more are introduced that prevents me from playing the game, well, enough is enough.

Still can’t find a duel server with more than 8 people in it. I’ve tried so many. It still looks to me like all the people that were playing 3-4 days ago have just left and stopped playing. I don’t blame them if that’s the case.

• @theetompster:

Just to clarify, I’m not new. I have 500 hours logged in and am lvl 39. I play every day but I’m just tired of this crap. There’s so many bugs we’ve all accepted over the past year as just being there and learn to deal with them, but when many more are introduced that prevents me from playing the game, well, enough is enough.

Still can’t find a duel server with more than 8 people in it. I’ve tried so many. It still looks to me like all the people that were playing 3-4 days ago have just left and stopped playing. I don’t blame them if that’s the case.

this is so odd but it must be some inconsistency, i’m actually seeing more servers than I ever was before. I’ve never really had issue with the server browser, but i feel still that my list has doubled and yes i’m running the same filters as before. Under 100 ping, vac only (which idk if matters but i check it), and don’t show empties.

• Plenty of servers for me to choose from in OZ.
    The only thing i’ve been noticing is that too often the servers are all on FFA mode.
    Lately theres been some duel servers filling up again and the odd TO server. I’d like to see a bit more of a TO focus on the official servers for Australia - and also for the official servers to be forced 1st person view only.
    (because as soon as 3rd person view is involved in the game its broken)