Going Backwards

• I am having an issue where my character is always going backwards. As if my ‘S’ key on my keyboard were stuck, but it isn’t. I’m not sure if there is some technical glitch going on, but if you have any idea(s) as to what I can do to fix the problem I’d appreciate it. Other than that I am liking this game thus far. Keep up the good work.

• Developer

Most likely cause is that you have a joystick or gamepad connected as the game detects those things, is this possible in your case?

• Even if you don’t have it connected but have gamepad or joystick software installed, it could still be causing the issue - try disabling your gamepad/joystick drivers in the device manager, this has fixed similar issues in the past.

• I do have a wired 360 controller hooked up so maybe that’s doing it, I will disconnect it and see if that fixes it.

• Yup that fixed it. Thanks for the help. :)

• This happens to me at random, in random FPS games. And it can be in any direction, where its just stuck. I’ve found that pressing the opposite direction at the sametime as the bugged direction will fix this as well.