Medieval warfare vs deadliest warrior

• I’ve played warfare for a couple a months and recently came back to try out deadliest warrior. Couple of questions:

Which game has more players?

Are a good number of people still playing MW?

What is the general opinion on which game is better?

• @izochivalry:

I’ve played warfare for a couple a months and recently came back to try out deadliest warrior. Couple of questions:

Which game has more players?_
    I cant tell you that without any figures, but i think MW_

Are a good number of people still playing MW?
    _Enough people to allways find a server, so i would say Yes. Except capture the Flag (Duh)
    _

What is the general opinion on which game is better?_
    Most of my friends and myself think MW is better. You jsut have more controll over your character and it has a much higher skill ceiling because of that. And it has TOs._

I hope that’ll help you.

• Both games are shit at the moment. MW’s skill ceiling is a joke, and DW has no game modes.

As for general gameplay, DW is superior in all regards. It’s not even a competition. DW is faster, more varied weapons, and more class abilities. All this equates to a higher skill ceiling.

Like I said, MW’s skill ceiling is a joke. There’s a reason all the comp players left.

• Last time I checked CDW had like 20% of total Chivalry players.

• “Which game has more players?”
    MW seems to always have a higher player count for me. I rarely play it since DW though.

“What is the general opinion on which game is better?”
    MW is more polished and seems to have more of the devs attention since the DW launch. However, as BB said, I believe DW’s skill ceiling is currently higher. If you enjoy depth/challenge, I would give more attention to DW. A lot of people on here will rage over this opinion saying its a spam fest… but it’s my belief that those people didn’t adjust to the game (give it enough of a chance). Higher HP, shorter weapons (on average), less powerful range (on average as there’s less ammo), more chaos (more variables to control), faster EVERYTHING, smaller models, real variation between classes (more knowledge to obtain), more weapons…
    But this comes at the cost of not having any true competetive modes. LTS is as close as you’ll come and it’s a joke in its current condition.
    So, figure out what’s “better” for you knowing that…

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Last time I checked CDW had like 20% of total Chivalry players.

Where do you check that?

• @BB:

Where do you check that?

Count players in CDW browser and subtract it from total online http://steamcommunity.com/app/219640/

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Count players in CDW browser and subtract it from total online http://steamcommunity.com/app/219640/

CDW browser?

• Interesting, I thought everyone would flock to the new game. From my own experience I would agree with you guys - DW is faster paced and has a higher skill cap due to more different abilities and faster gameplay, but it doesn’t feel nearly as polished as MW. Just in terms of the UI, animations and game modes, MW looks a lot better but gameplay wise I definitely prefer DW.

• @BB:

CDW browser?

CDW server browser.

• See whenever I hear “faster everything” I can’t help but be concerned with all the problems that seem to occur with fast gameplay in Chivalry… like animation desyncs/readability and lag etc.