New Helmets

• @Lucas:

For those having issues with the checkout button in the customization menu:

Making a purchase requires the Steam Community Overlay. Please ensure that the in-game Steam Community is enabled and restart the game in order to purchase helmets.

Steam Community Overlay is enabled, and yet hasn’t worked for Chivalry since the 64-Bit patch.

EDIT:

I disabled Steam Overly through the Settings tab of Steam, loaded the game in 32-Bit and for some reason Steam Overlay started to work despite it being just disabled. This allowed me to purchase them.

• I just came to say, Thanks TBS for providing somehow historical helms, better than those fantasy stuff.

• Who needs bug fixes when you can have more micro transactions that don’t even work!!!

• This post is deleted!

• These new helmets look great!!! Next we need a color customizable rougeish looking hooded cloak for the archers that would be wicked sweet :3

• Definitely buying these helmets! These look much more historically accurate and way better than the last ones which were fantasy and semi-historical only. Good work, TBS! More of the same kind!

• @gamerdude535:

These new helmets look great!!! Next we need a color customizable rougeish looking hooded cloak for the archers that would be wicked sweet :3

wicked sweet ;3

• very nice but, how am i able to use/purchase them when i cannot connect to the server?
    I get this message at the customization screen: ‘We had some difficulty connecting to the server. Try again later’
    How much later is that gonna be? Is there something i can do about it?

• @vsevolod:

very nice but, how am i able to use/purchase them when i cannot connect to the server?
    I get this message at the customization screen: ‘We had some difficulty connecting to the server. Try again later’
    How much later is that gonna be? Is there something i can do about it?

I believe the sale is over December 3rd. You’ll probably be able to mess with customization around then.

• they should make it so that i could buy these, and then use my GOLD on them

• @50ShadesofClay:

they should make it so that i could buy these, and then use my GOLD on them

Hah, too bad that would benefit like 25 active players in NA. I’m guess-timating there are less than 200 active players over rankl 50, but I could be totally wrong. Too bad cus I want this too, but logically they’re not going there.