I'd spend more money on bug fixing than helmets

• Just saying.

• Indeed. I don’t think anyone here was asking for new helmets.

• @Flippy:

Indeed. I don’t think anyone here was asking for new helmets.

That agathian archer one is pretty cool tho.

• The helmets are really cool, but I wish they just made them free or spent more money on bug fixing.

• Funnily enough, the “proceed to checkout” button is bugged and doesn’t work anyway.

• @SOC:

Funnily enough, the “proceed to checkout” button is bugged and doesn’t work anyway.

That doesn’t surprise me.

• @SOC:

Funnily enough, the “proceed to checkout” button is bugged and doesn’t work anyway.

Oh my god this had me rolling.

• I can probably safely assume the programmers had very little to do with the creation of these helmets, so I doubt it subtracted from bug fixing at all.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

That agathian archer one is pretty cool tho.

This^

Almost tempts me to play Archer.

• Maybe helmets is a way to get funds for bugfixing. #benefitofthedoubt

• The new helms look cool. Really doesn’t affect bugfixing. Grind your axes somewhere else.

• @Flippy:

Indeed. I don’t think anyone here was asking for new helmets.

Hate to be that guy…but, Chivalry: Fashion Warfare pls.
    Hawkeye Helm is so good.

Vanguard and Knight helms are nice as well.

• I would not spend money on bug fixing. I already did by buying the game.

Fashion Warfare please! Helmets look nice: But I would like to have beards, too. And noses maybe… (face in general)

• Someone make a map that is a fashion show runway.

• It just feels insulting as their audience that’s already paid money for the game and now they’re asking us to pay them more money for cosmetics amidst all these terrible bugs they keep introducing and not fixing.

Personally, I think these should be free, because of how badly they’ve done for us. But I know they need more money for the new programmers, and $8 is pretty reasonable. I just wish they would wait for the game to be more stable before doing this. I’m all for the concept of paying more money for cosmetics, I think it’s a great tool for developers to make more honest money, but for the service we’ve received for this game, I don’t think they’re in good standing enough to ask for more.

• @SOC:

It just feels insulting as their audience that’s already paid money for the game and now they’re asking us to pay them more money for cosmetics amidst all these terrible bugs they keep introducing and not fixing.

Personally, I think these should be free, because of how badly they’ve done for us. But I know they need more money for the new programmers, and $8 is pretty reasonable. I just wish they would wait for the game to be more stable before doing this. I’m all for the concept of paying more money for cosmetics, I think it’s a great tool for developers to make more honest money, but for the service we’ve received for this game, I don’t think they’re in good standing enough to ask for more.

I think TO map packs could successfully solve their financial situation and the player retention issue that is now a year and more older. It might split the community in two, and I know TBS has said they won’t make us pay for new maps, but I would be all for paying them to make new Team Objective maps of quality. OF QUALITY.

I’m not sure how anyone else feels but I’d be willing to pay even more for maps.

• @quigleyer:

I think TO map packs could successfully solve their financial situation and the player retention issue that is now a year and more older. It might split the community in two, and I know TBS has said they won’t make us pay for new maps, but I would be all for paying them to make new Team Objective maps of quality. OF QUALITY.

I’m not sure how anyone else feels but I’d be willing to pay even more for maps.

They’re putting all their faith in the community with SDK for “more content.” I don’t think it’ll ever catch on like it needs to, because it’s just too troublesome to introduce true, good community made TO maps onto official servers where the vast majority of people still play. I would love for TBS to make good and more true TO maps, but I guess they don’t care enough about this game like they should. A new TO map every year would be perfect.

• I would definitely pay for more TO :D

• I second (fourth whatever) this. I would pay for more TO.

• @Evil:

I would not spend money on bug fixing. I already did by buying the game.

Fashion Warfare please! Helmets look nice: But I would like to have beards, too. And noses maybe… (face in general)

I bought it on steam sale…so I’d be willing to pay more for leveling/weapon unlock fixes and more maps.
    'course…that statement shouldn’t need to be expressed in a game that’s been out for over a year, but oh well.