No servers in the browser

• Again! This happens to me about 70% of the time now. Verifying the cache (which always finds errors in 4 files) works sometimes, but not enough to convince me it’s not a coincidence. The only way I can play at these times is joining servers I happen to know the IP of through the console. Anyone know any actual fixes for this?

Torn Banner please sort this out, I’m sure I can’t be the only one this is happening to, and there a lot of new players to try and snag at this time of year.

• @Harry:

Again! This happens to me about 70% of the time now. Verifying the cache (which always finds errors in 4 files) works sometimes, but not enough to convince me it’s not a coincidence. The only way I can play at these times is joining servers I happen to know the IP of through the console. Anyone know any actual fixes for this?

Torn Banner please sort this out, I’m sure I can’t be the only one this is happening to, and there a lot of new players to try and snag at this time of year.

Bought this game yesterday, same problem…please help.

• I’m getting it a lot less than 70% but it’s happening a lot. I usually just exit Steam and restart it two or three times and it works again.