Back in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare again

• Today I returned to Chivalry. And god damn I had the greatest experience today.
    I was on some duel servers and of course there were honorless retards but most of the guys I fought were good, honorable warriors.

Looks like Chivalry is like cycling. You can’t totally unlearn it. I won many times and also lost sometimes to some good warriors. No shame.

The reason for me to write this is: So many flamethreads. I want a positive thread again. And a positive discussion.

So guys, if you want, please share your positive experiences with us in this thread :)

• Welcome back :) Check out the new custom maps and code mods as well. Tons of fun and adds an additional spark to Chivalry.

• Chiv+ is here. REJOICE MY CHILDREN REJOICE!

• Played it^^ Kinda like it… But it seems so buggy to me :/

• I’m glad you’re enjoying your return to Chivalry. Despite of all the well known issues, I keep coming back. Here’s to Torn Banner’s renewed focus on bug squashing, and hoping they don’t think the last patch covered them all ;-)

• Actually I need to play some to. Didn’t play to since I came back. Only duel and lts… But duel works fine^^

• I’m i shift worker so my gaming career is always patchy with not much time at best, but funnily enough i agree, C:MW is like riding a bike.
    Some of my best performances lately have been when i’ve had a couple of days off more then usual. I just come back more relaxed and also perhaps a little bit slower and i find that can actually help. Once i’m right back into the swing of things i have a bad habit of pre-empting things a bit too quickly. So at times when i return after a break my performance with the battle axe is excessive :) It does pay to be calm and methodical with that weapon. (Same with the polehammer).

Sometimes you just gotta do it slowly XD

• @giantyak:

I’m i shift worker so my gaming career is always patchy with not much time at best, but funnily enough i agree, C:MW is like riding a bike.
    Some of my best performances lately have been when i’ve had a couple of days off more then usual. I just come back more relaxed and also perhaps a little bit slower and i find that can actually help. Once i’m right back into the swing of things i have a bad habit of pre-empting things a bit too quickly. So at times when i return after a break my performance with the battle axe is excessive :) It does pay to be calm and methodical with that weapon. (Same with the polehammer).

Sometimes you just gotta do it slowly XD

So true! I get the impression that the longer I play, the more mistakes I make… Weird…

• Keep the fluids up, have a banana and take a 1min walk here and there….and then eventually take a break for a bit and return later :) That’s what i do.
    Typically strong coffee or too much coffee makes me pretty crap - sometimes my timing goes out the window and i get too jumpy.

• @Peter:

So true! I get the impression that the longer I play, the more mistakes I make… Weird…

it is not the mistakes you are making, it is just more bugs that you see when your hits dont register or your parry fails over and over again. But hey there is still LMB spam FTW!

• mmoaa,c0m for gold in game
    new years promotion!
    15 percent off

promo code: 9a33w1k