(Glitch) My character seems to really like spinning.

• I recently bought Chivalry, but it seems that no matter what game mode that I try or what programs/hardware I restart, my character just won’t stop spinning to the left. Not that I judge him for his life choices, but watching it does give me a headache, and it makes playing impossible. I don’t have a joystick plugged in or anything like that, and pressing the turn right button slows it down a little. Does anyone have a solution? I already tried re installing the game and my computer.

Thanks,
    Now I have to go puke.

• That sounds really odd. You could try verifying the cache(pull up steam, library, right click Chivalry, go to properties, local files, verify integrity of game cache) if that doesn’t work, you can reset your configs(my documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame) and just delete the config file. The game will recreate it when you start Chiv up and changes everything back to default settings. If none of these ‘fixes’ work then try posting this in the bug forum or technical support forum, you’ll probably get a quicker response there than you would here.

Hope to see you on the battlefield sometime :D

• uh, check if any of your keyboard keys are stuck? lol
    if not a joystick do you have a controller or other input device?

• Need support do you? Don’t they know the boards have places for these posts called support??. Your mouse or keyboard even the wires are buggered.try other ones.

• @50ShadesofClay:

uh, check if any of your keyboard keys are stuck? lol
    if not a joystick do you have a controller or other input device?

try this^^ first time i loaded up chiv my guy kept spinning in circles during the tutorial. Turns out my joystick throttle was turned all the way up lol

• Just in case, check your key configs as well. See that “rotate left” and “rotate right”-commands are not under any weird keys. I’ve had that problem a couple of times after patches.
    edit: or maybe it is “turn left” and “turn right”, I forgot.

• Sometimes this happened randomly to me, it disappeared after I mashed a lot of buttons. But it was a rare occurance, and hasn’t happened to me for several months.

• My character randomly strafes or goes forward/backward after respawning from time to time. Pressing the corresponding movement button fixes it.

Sometimes my char can’t get up after hit while ducking. Taping the crouch button fixes it also.

• @Silu:

My character randomly strafes or goes forward/backward after respawning from time to time. Pressing the corresponding movement button fixes it. Sometimes my char can’t get up after hit while ducking. Taping the crouch button fixes it also.

That’s a nice coat you got there.

• @Flippy:

That’s a nice coat you got there.

Thx but you’re out of my league :>

• I just bought it and I is exactly the same. Is there any solution?