Level 5 Glitch!

• This better be noticed by a TB developer, because everyone who bought the game from the steam sale or recently has been stuck on level 5 with their unlocks getting reset.

Can we please have a fix?

• Yes. I have been having the same issue. I think this needs to be noticed. While weapon progress isn’t the end-all-be-all, it is very frustrating to note that I have unlocked the Morning Star and several other weapons MULTIPLE times now only to have this progress reset after a match. I enjoy the game a lot but this bug brings down the longevity of my time with this game. I don’t wanna keep playing with the same weapons anymore.

• yes we many of use have same problem, but it look like noone from DEVs care abou it :(

• i have the same problem. i already made a post and opended a support ticket. both with no response.
    i really hope this gets fixed soon. thats not an early access version anymore right?

• Add me to the list because I am experiencing this too and have tried many things to fix it. It would be nice if a dev did address this problem because it is blocking us from content.

• Torn Banner clearly can’t fix this, it’s been an issue for a very long time.
    Just remove the unlock system.

• This bug has been around since the game came out. Torn Banner have simply given up on trying to fix it.

What Rumpel said. The unlock system is a good system when it works, but it’s so broken it’s not even worth keeping around anymore, especially with the amount of people who’re quitting because of it.

• well i am very close to quitting myself and of course i wont buy DW.

• Yes I am pissed off too, that shit system sucks, just unlock all weapon for all if you cannot fix it.
    Its just not fair for many of us.

• Ironically in deadliest warrior unlocks and ranks work fine.

And before their decision to make the start rank in MW 5 from 0 (god knows why?) ranks and unlocks worked in MW too.

There has always been some minor issues with ranks and unlocks but nothing this bad and not on this scale.

• i and soo mab beacuse i pay for a game and the game dont work correctly, if i know that the game dont worked i didnt bought it, in my opinion is easy the fix but they want to sell the dlc us and that isnt form a competent company.
    I demand that is corrected

• I don’t understand why this post has not even a single answer from devs, this is incredible.
    This is a major bug, cause nobody would like have only 3/9 weapons
    This should be top priority fixing
    Remove unlocks would be a very good start, i mean who like unlock things ? All players should have the same acces to weapons, if you can’t fix this bug.

This bug, cost you tons of players… sometimes I and other go on Steam HUB and try to convince new players to buy the game, despite these bugs. But we are not always there, and many DO NOT BUY threads are daily refresh.

Now maybe you have enough money, like 2 millions solds maybe now. Ok, but you could hire some ppl to help you fixing the game !
    How … how can you just do nothing about it ?!
    I have no bugs, because I was there from the release, but I can imagine the frustration of newbies… you can’t give up on this !

• @burgzaza:

I don’t understand why this post has not even a single answer from devs, this is incredible.

The devs dont read the forum any more.

• They are watching you watching them. The guest numbers are just very high every day. It is possible both Devs and Mods are in fact some of those guests.Would you not have to kill a lot more then usual to get to rank 6? if you started at 5 already? It must be something to do with the k/d ratioas I just gained a rank recently and it stayed , were as before it was not present at next session of chivalry but returned to the previous rank.

• @loin:

They are watching you watching them. The guest numbers are just very high every day. It is possible both Devs and Mods are in fact some of those guests.Would you not have to kill a lot more then usual to get to rank 6? if you started at 5 already? It must be something to do with the k/d ratioas I just gained a rank recently and it stayed , were as before it was not present at next session of chivalry but returned to the previous rank.

These guests are spambots which can’t get past registration.

• @loin:

They are watching you watching them. The guest numbers are just very high every day. It is possible both Devs and Mods are in fact some of those guests.Would you not have to kill a lot more then usual to get to rank 6? if you started at 5 already? It must be something to do with the k/d ratioas I just gained a rank recently and it stayed , were as before it was not present at next session of chivalry but returned to the previous rank.

There is a glitch with rank 5. I have been on many servers with half the players all rank 5.

• So sorry to hear that glitch at rank 5 , perhaps while Tb is fixing that glitch they can take rank off those hacked ranks who gained
    without earning it. They can’t be all spam borgs.

• It’s been weeks and the problem is still there . Level and Weapon progress reset are way more important than having nice new helms .

• I hope to fix this, it’s a shame that so many unhappy with the game so people because it is really entertaining.