For tha ones dat love chiv

• if u ppl wish for Chivalry 2 stay alive, then u should have 2 take pride in having a community.
    ‘Some’ of u may want 2 change ur attitude, nd not act like an absolute retard, in order 2 retain this community.
    Else, ppl will be leaving.
    Some have already left, nd many more will continue 2 leave if this goes on.
    Is that what u want?

after my gaming experience this night, i seriously consider 2 quit.
    There was no way 2 reason. there was no way 2 connect.
    There was nothing but the feeling of being surrounded by absolute haters
    with which i did not want 2 play with.

• Sir- you have a way with words. And single letters and numbers.

What exactly are you trying to say here? That you believe the community’s toxicity is the reason people stop playing this game? How do you explain DOTA? I mean, I’m all for more friendly players, but I don’t think this is particularly what’s killing the game.

• fr ryl gais, we need 2 pull 2gether and be sure 2 support the community and be nice 2 each other 2 help things stay vibrant and 2 gro. I kno at tymes we lyk get a little bit off track but we need 2 make sure that this game doesn’t fall apart gais.

#2hot2handle

• @50ShadesofClay:

fr ryl gais, we need 2 pull 2gether and be sure 2 support the community and be nice 2 each other 2 help things stay vibrant and 2 gro. I kno at tymes we lyk get a little bit off track but we need 2 make sure that this game doesn’t fall apart gais.

#2hot2handle

Dammit. You win.

• Sir, you need to go back to school. If you’re already in school, you need to stay there for much, much longer.

• So I was speakin wit one of my close friends n I asked him to u don’t fuck wit clans and he said nah I said damn me either ur strong how do u do it … He said nigga I started my own clan I got two different leaders and two different members that’s my clan n I love them … N I said mmmmhmm that’s real … I really wanna start my own clan too !! Just need to find the right players who won’t leave over small shit … Yep

• Ok I’m assuming troll now, no way ^that’s real.

• Best thread today.

• @quigleyer:

Ok I’m assuming troll now, no way ^that’s real.

That’s an insult to trolls everywhere. I think he’s just inbred.

• Long live King Jerome. I would follow him 2 hell N back.

• @Damnitpatrick:

Long live King Jerome. I would follow him 2 hell N back.

Me 2.

/10chars

• I really am a really nice guy tho … It’s just I feel like everybody in the world is sooo fucked up n mean to me lol like seriously … Leave dat boy alone he ain’t bother nobody lmaoo … I’m a nice guy the world keep sleepin on me … Chance after chance after chance I give out chances soo much it hurts me … One day I’ll not sweat individuals when I learn that people just gonna come and go … N not give a fuck … … It’s hard to not give a fuck I feel like if this what Jesus went thru … And even worse him being thru what he went thru I give that dude alotta credit cause I’m here racking my brain wondering if it’s me or everyone else …

• Bros before hoes. This man. He makes sense.

• Interesting read. However, I’m not sure I comprehend what exactly is going on here.

• 7.5/10. Would read again.

• some kind of mixture between justin beieber and kanye west.

• A bowel movement should be soft and easy to pass, though some people may have harder or softer stools than others. In general, stool should be brown or golden brown, be formed, have a texture similar to peanut butter, and have a size and shape similar to a sausage. bliss :)

• I immediately read, “Chivalry 2” and was like, WAIT WAIT WAIT, did I miss an announcement or something???

• I mean, i don’t want chivalry but you know when is 2 then you really get to it and maybe is the question why?

I would try no buy it tho, sorry.

• Fast forward …. Don’t u just wanna fast forward past the work n enjoy the pay … If u get on zombie mode wit work life will fast forward ask the right hand … FuckZ wit me u kno I got it … puttin in work the machine is Rollin and all the parts comin together on some Voltron Shit