Where are my helmerts???

• Dear DEVs I bought to this broken not F2P game ( lvl stuck, unlocking weapons bug ) pack of helmets, for Manson order and one death mask from latest offer.

But today, I just watching customization ( it wrote me some connection fail shit ) and I missclicked to some other helmet, and now that ones which I bought for real money is missing in my inventory. The other classes have still special helmet ( on their heads) but there are also missing in inventory???

Where is the fokin problem, this game is heavy broken guys, and that last patch solve nothing.

FFS do something ! ! ! ! FCK

• I have the same problem. $10 wasted. NOT HAPPY !!!Fix this or give me back my money. This is crap.

• I send them mail thru this contact on this site.
    I will be very surprise if someone answer to this message . . .
    This support and team of DEVs is so sad :( seems to me, like like bunch of total amateurs, which accidently made a pretty good game

• I will be making a Paypal refund claim if its not fixed by tomorrow

• @The:

I will be making a Paypal refund claim if its not fixed by tomorrow

it’s due to the steam sale, the servers are overloaded by the customers. it won’t be fixed until a new patch comes out or they remove their game from the sale.

• Thats not good enough. I know that its xmas, and their staff are on holidays, but it shouldnt have happened in the first place. Im out of pocket with nothing to show for it.

• You do realize it’s only temporary and your helms aren’t permanently gone right?