Behold the majestic king of the Mason Order

• Since when could Malric get his helmet knocked off? Also got an arrow in the head.

• I’m pretty sure this was always possible, although rare.

Thank god he doesn’t look so much like Gerard Butler, unlike Feydrid.

• Since always, really. Same with Thaedrig. I always thought it was a nice touch. But when someone who hasn’t loaded the game since he lost the crown joins, they’ll see his crown back on him.

• He looks so much better without that fantasy helmet.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

He looks so much better without that fantasy helmet.

Indeed.

Also, I’ve never seen him without the helmets, so thank you for proving to me that he has a face.

• @SavageBeatings:

Indeed.

Also, I’ve never seen him without the helmets, so thank you for proving to me that he has a face.

Haha, I’m with you- I’ve got 1200 hours now and last night was the first and only time I’ve seen this. SOC’s reply makes sense though- that would make it a rare occurrence.

I disagree about the fantasy helmet though :). Personal taste, but I love his metal helmet. It’s probably my favorite helmet in the game. I draw fantasy characters for a living, though….

And Thaedrig/Feydrid (which one is it?) can have his crown knocked off? Really?

• @quigleyer:

And Thaedrig/Feydrid (which one is it?) can have his crown knocked off? Really?

Yes. One time I was playing as king and archer knocked off my crown. Vanguard from my team typed something like “HE’S NO REAL KING” and everyone started teamkillin’ me.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Yes. One time I was playing as king and archer knocked off my crown. Vanguard from my team typed something like “HE’S NO REAL KING” and everyone started teamkillin’ me.

Probably not as funny then as it is now :).

• Malric clearly doesn’t need that helmet; I’ll have it, if it’s going spare.

PS. I have never seen this in 1,300 hours of mainly playing TO, thanks for posting a pic.

• Yeah I’ve never seen a king lose a helmet/crown. That 2 inch thick arrow to the brain though….that’s proper stuck in. He’s like Mr. Larson in Happy Gilmore now.

• @quigleyer:

Probably not as funny then as it is now :).

Yeah I was pretty mad back then.