TB should drop you at the bus stop

• After considering the state of affairs. I have concluded that TB should have dropped most of you from this community. It seems to me over 80% of you posters have no compass at all. If TB decided to up and go I would congratulate them for finally letting this bunch of grapes rot in their own juices under the sun. You are equally to blame for the state of the game and community today tbh. You told them the bugs and what to change, they simply did what you asked. In an ideal world the dev team would be around a pool with hot babes smoking joints made rolled up in your cash. Enjoying the fact these marks were so dumb and dumber.

• TB broke the game, not us. I think you just went full retard. Never go full retard.

• I’d watch out if I were you Flippy, the man has 2 posts more than you do! :)

The situation is about 50-50 though.
    The community is responsible for nerfing everything until there was nothing left.
    TB is responsible for all the glitches and bugs.

• We will never see eye to eye Mr flippy because I am a Brit and your lot are clearly some shallow version of the Brits =p
    Good game banter nothing serious just satirical. As for a post war with Mr flippy that is not an option as we are both not here just to rack up posts tbh. That is Mr lemons domain. Tough choice a babe or a joint. Rickvs is prob correct its a 50/50 thing for now.

• @loin:

We will never see eye to eye Mr flippy because I am a Brit and your lot are clearly some shallow version of the Brits =p
    Good game banter nothing serious just satirical. As for a post war with Mr flippy that is not an option as we are both not here just to rack up posts tbh. That is Mr lemons domain. Tough choice a babe or a joint. Rickvs is prob correct its a 50/50 thing for now.

Oh how I wish I could be a member of the British master race.

But I ain’t ashamed to admit that the post count is a good filler for the empty hole in my soul.

• None of it was mean’t Mr Flippy :) its all banter on a board we are good allies tbh. I was thinking what would trading standards make of this in the UK. They do not take well to faulty products tbh. Is it not faulty this software? Also I got an electronic xmas card from quite a few companies. I could not find an Electronic Christmas Card from TB in my emails or find any such messages from them on the boards here did you find yours flippy?

• I don’t think TB is sending out Christmas cards.

• Global Moderator

Well they did do what we asked. Even the bubble was asked for.

though nobody asked to start at rank 5 instead of rank 0. Yet they changed it and ranks broke. Again.

• Was that an intentional change? I don’t get the logic of starting rank 5.