My ideas about servers and the server-list - let's improve this game

• 1. I can hide all empty server or all full servers. But I want also to have an option to show only the servers where are at least X free places.

For example: I am playing with friends. So it would be great to set the server filter to show only the servers where all my friends players can join.

2. I’m bored of playing with noobs. I want to fight against good players only. So maybe you should set a few elite-players-only official servers? Set the minimal rank to 25 or 30. If you have less, you can’t join.

3. I don’t know if it is possible or not, so please tell me: Is it possible to set the mapcycle of my own server? I can’t find any server with - for example - TO Stoneshill 24/7/365 or LTS Arena 24/7/365 or with any uncommon mapcycle.

• 1. That’s actually a good idea. But if you’re playing with friends, would it not be better to just browse the server list for an empty one?(BTW, don’t become one of the clan douches that occupy official servers and votekick anyone who joins)

2. I believe there was once an official server like that, but it wasn’t very popular so Kimiko removed it. Now only the maximum rank 25 or so servers remain in the officials. You can always set it yourself on your own server, though, it’s very easy to do.

3. Of course it’s possible to set the mapcycle for your own server. In one of the server files you can find a list of all the mapnames that occur in your server, just delete all but 1 if you want to have a single 24/7 map.

• Don’t show Asian servers to Americans because they have no fucking clue what ping is.

• 1. That’s actually a good idea. But if you’re playing with friends, would it not be better to just browse the server list for an empty one?(BTW, don’t become one of the clan douches that occupy official servers and votekick anyone who joins)

If I am playing with 1 or 2 friends, it would be better to join a server where there are players.

The server-filter should be as complex as possible. I want to search only for servers with at least X empty slots.

And another filter would be also great: archer limits. What if I want to search only for servers with a specified archer limit? It would be great for me. Sometimes I don’t want to play with archers, sometimes I want to be an archer etc.

And information about the archer limit should be shown in the server info.

I would also like to search for servers with 100% DMG.

What if I want to play on a server with at least 2 empty slots, with max 4 archers for a team and Friendly Fire set to 100%? The server filter should be as advanced as possible.

2. I believe there was once an official server like that, but it wasn’t very popular so Kimiko removed it. Now only the maximum rank 25 or so servers remain in the officials. You can always set it yourself on your own server, though, it’s very easy to do.

Removed? :( I would really like to see an elite-only server.

On the other way:
    Why the fvck making a vote for changing the map is so fvcking hard? Couldn’t our dear TB really make a simple menu like it is - for example - in Mount and Blade: Warband?

A simple menu with all available poll types. In Chivalry only a votekick is easy. If I want to make a poll for the mapchange, I have to use some strange commands which I don’t know.

• Double-post. Please remove this thing.

• @lllAnteklll:

If I want to make a poll for the mapchange, I have to use some strange commands which I don’t know.

Agreed, but Chivalry used the most basic UDK commands so although not what you wanted, this is for future reference:

Open console with `.

Votekick [playername]
    You can leave [playername] empty to receive a full list of players or only type a partial name to get matching results.

This is followed by Confirm [id of player that shows up in the console].

Votechangemap [mapname]
    I suppose it would be weird to know ALL the mapnames by head but it tends to go like AOC(gamemode initials)-(mapname)_P
    So for example: AOCLTS-Moor_P. I’m sure a quick google search will give you a full map list.