Crashing after finishing a stage and changing map.

• the game work on the first map and second but the third map it goes wrong and crashed. sometimes i just only play once then i got the crash afterwards, without playing the second map. already tried The Giant Solution but still not helping

here’s my dxdiag
    DxDiag.txt

here’s my launch log
    launch.txt

• Probably your RAM isn’t high enough.I had the same problem with my old computer(4 GB ram),and in a 16GB laptop the game never crashes(same settings).

• I have the same problem. Patch made this game playable for me, but it still crashes sometimes after changing map.

• They help you or not? I have same problem. SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOO FUCKING SHIT

• @Xrathk:

Probably your RAM isn’t high enough.I had the same problem with my old computer(4 GB ram),and in a 16GB laptop the game never crashes(same settings).

its good for you but i think the problem isn’t because of ram, my friend who had the same Ram with me he can play the game smoothly.
    if the RAM isn’t good enough for the game,the game wouldn’t start from the first time from what i know. and my friend who had the same ram he own 64-bit system, and i’m only 32-bit i think that the cause of this problem, CMIIW