Vanguard charge

• The vanguard charge attack with any of the two handed swords currently lunges much farther and faster than it should. You can easily reach about 20 feet or more with any downhill incline. It’s very ridiculous. An example is you can charge from near Trebuchet 1 on hillside into the Mason spawn with ease, but more commonly this bugged attack is just used to lunge 50 feet into an archer. If someone has a video that’d be neat, but testing this is extremely easy.

• Everyone is aware of it, don’t worry. It’s actually an old bug that recently got even worse somehow.

• yes they are now jumping like Hulks :) very sad :(

• I love it personally. It’s just so funny and fun to do! I do main VG though so I guess I’m biased. Honestly though I don’t think it’s a big deal. You got to remember when a VG charges he loses a lot of stamina, can take fall damage if he charges from a high height and it’s very easy to parry the charge anyway.

• What Flippy said.

I don’t care what’s politically correct, I think they should keep the new charge! It’s fun as hell, and it won’t take long to adapt anyway. (It just sucks that it only seems to work for swords)

• @B4RK:

What Flippy said.

I don’t care what’s politically correct, I think they should keep the new charge! It’s fun as hell, and it won’t take long to adapt anyway. (It just sucks that it only seems to work for swords)

It’s not fun because it’s inconsistent.

• How is it inconsistent? The properties’ just differ between weapons.
    That said, I haven’t ran any thorough tests regarding this, but I find the charge to be perfectly controllable.

• @B4RK:

How is it inconsistent? The properties’ just differ between weapons.
    That said, I haven’t ran any thorough tests regarding this, but I find the charge to be perfectly controllable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5zWdzWJxo
    You want this to become a feature?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5zWdzWJxo
    You want this to become a feature?

That’s the only counter-argument I’ll accept: It looks fucking ridiculous.
    Still, I want this to become a feature, yes. It’s hilarious! (And it makes the charge slightly useful)

But what’s the point, it’s gonna get patched out anyway.

• I’m with B4RK. Yeah it looks stupid but it’s fun. You gotta remember before this bug the charge was practically useless. You moved so slow through the air it was liking watching a slow plane crash. At least now it’s useful.

THE ARCHERS SHALL KNOW TRUE FEAR NOW >:D

• “it makes the charge slightly useful”

-bark 2014

• Buff the charge to relativistic speeds imo

• @Altimor:

Buff the charge to relativistic speeds imo

I don’t think the charge itself is realistic at all. I like it the way it is, personally.

• @Flippy:

I’m with B4RK. Yeah it looks stupid but it’s fun. You gotta remember before this bug the charge was practically useless. You moved so slow through the air it was liking watching a slow plane crash. At least now it’s useful.

THE ARCHERS SHALL KNOW TRUE FEAR NOW >:D

Nah. You get more time to shoot them as they are going in a straight line longer. Or if they do it too late they go right pass you.