'Tavern' map won't load.

• Every time I try to join a TAVERN game on ANY given server it just gets stuck in the loading screen (the circle of blue lights). It’s pretty frustrating since it’s one of my favourite maps and I’d love to be able to play it again (I also purchased it with the rest of the game :P).

If I check the game’s files it will restore 4 missing ones. I’ve tried restarting Steam, the router and whatever but I can’t find a solution.

• Verify the game cache multiple times, and restart Steam multiple times. If that doesn’t work reinstall Chivalry. If that doesn’t work reinstall Steam and Chivalry.

• @Flippy:

Verify the game cache multiple times, and restart Steam multiple times. If that doesn’t work reinstall Chivalry. If that doesn’t work reinstall Steam and Chivalry.

And if that doesn’t work get a new computer.

• So this is one of those ​forums.

• Also worth going into \Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\UDKGame\CookedPC\AOC\Levels\ and removing ‘StPaddy’ then doing a reverify of the game cache

• Thank you for your response, but it still won’t work. Maybe I should uninstall the game and get it to another hard drive.

EDIT: I just moved the game to another drive and I can play the map as usual now. Problem solved.