Game stucks on Startup for about 20 minutes + FPS laggs ingame

• Hello.

First of all my technical details:

CPU: AMD FX-8150 Eight-Core processor (3,60 GHz)
    RAM: 4x4GB Gskill…
    Grafic: AMD Radeon HD 7900
    System: Windows 7 (64-bit)

Okey, now to my first problem…

I start the Game over steam (ran as admin). I select the addon or the normal game (I tried both 32-version and 64 version) then the loadscreen appears (Link:http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3481/9plr7u99_png.htm [Part of the screen you have to see] ) This 2 windows stay for about 5 up to 25 minutes. then the game finaly openes.
    Is there any option I have activate or something elso to make the opening of the game faster? :upset:

Now my second problem…

It doesnt matter on what options I try it… I always got a avarage FPS of about 5 witch makes it unplayable for me.
    I tryed almost everything of the basic stuff you try to fix such problems like updating drivers and sh*t.
    I also tryed diffent qualitys and stuff.
    And I also google the whole things… So pls dont tell me to goole it up … :D

just ask if you need more information about my problem to fix it…

Looking forward to your answers,
    your MaDe.

• Mod

When the game is running, try alt-tabbing out, open task manager, find the udk.exe process and set the priority of it to high (or realtime) - you’d have to o this each time the game launches though. See if this makes it better.

As for the long loading times, it’s probably worth checking this by renaming the ‘config’ folder in my docuements\my games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\ then reverifying the game cache