Ƒ| Archer's Ninja Academy!!!!

• Greetings people, and happy holidays!

Christmas is approaching fast, for some, it’s already here! Also coming, is my new Ninja Academy. Some have seen me play in servers time over again and again. I’m not saying I am the best, but I’m sure my rep can speak for itself.

In saying that, I have decided to bestow upon everyone interested my knowledge on how to be an effective ninja. Many people think that the ninja class is already OP; but when they actually play ninja, it is also the hardest class to master.

That’s where I come in. This academy will teach new ninjas or even already experienced ninjas how to handle themselves in a 1v1, 1v2, 1v3, or even a 1v4 situation. It will also touch on 2v1, 2v2 and other variable situations of the sort. I pride myself in knowing that 4 enemies to 1 ninja is totally possible to overcome, given the proper technique. We also will teach how to defeat the other classes of course, and even how to dodge pirate bullets. Also, I am a huge buff on being stealthy with this class. Why else would they have silent footsteps? In here, you will learn how to sneak up on players and get easy assassin kills; or even sneak up on groups of people fighting and gain all the glory for yourself with easy 1 click kills; sweeping.

I am posting this in the forums because I would like to gain members to my academy as a jump start. Many people I play with instantly want to join the academy, but I am making it a public offer before it becomes invite only (if it has to get to that). I am asking for donations in order to keep the academy running, and to be apart of the academy. This is not for profit.

Server details:

• Public
    • 24 slot
    • Ninja class available every map
    • No auto-balance (For academy lesson reasons)
    • FFA, TDM, LTS only
    • Central Server Location (Probably Chicago)

If you donate to the Academy, you will become a member, and get to where a special tag on your name so other people know why you are wrecking so much shit in servers. The ninja class will make a comeback, and people will hate us even more than they already do.

If you are interested in joining, please send me an email to sean.thomas022@gmail.com, along with your steam username, experience, and why you should be apart of this elite group. In joining this group, you also agree that you will not troll in other servers wearing your tag (or at all, really), and are respectful to other players. Thanks again for reading this, and I hope to hear from you guys soon!

Merry Christmas,

ƒ| Archer

P.S.
    Please comment, even if you do not want to join, to vouch for my services if you have seen me play. ALL comments are welcome, including the bad ones, because I want people to know who I am before making any decisions… just keep the trolling to a minimum. ;)

UPDATE

Thanks to our sponsors at SimRai, we have a new server for our Academy! Excellent Company, and they provided me with a special link for all of my fellow donaters!!!

[PM for info]

Thanks again for the support everyone!

Voice: academy.simrai.com
    Academy Server IP: 46.21.154.202

• I don’t see how you need donations to get/keep a 24/slot server up. Unless you’re piss poor and can barely afford food and utilities and internet.

SimRai is offering the cheapest Chicago servers in NA right now (at least the cheapest GOOD servers) I don’t know the exact prices because he hasn’t updated the website with the information yet. I’ll have to ask him. EDIT: SimRai 24 slot Chicago servers cost $16.30 a month.

It seems kinda ridiculous that people have to donate money to join this “elite group”. It’s not like this some insanely competitive game that you can earn thousands of dollars playing. Then paying for training is justified. But for a game with no comp scene that’s strictly about pubs, it seems more like a cash grab to me. If I was doing this I’d say “If you want to donate money to help keep the server running then go ahead, but if you can’t afford to donate then you can still receive training.”

If you had a VOIP server and a few other things that required money to keep the academy running then fine, that’s fair. But a single 24/slot server costs less than $20 a month, even cheaper.

Just saying. Be careful who you just give your money to. He could be an evil scammer for all we know.

Or he could be the greatest ninja in the world with the deepest secrets to success only asking for a few dollars to help keep a server running for training, which he can barely afford himself. In which case I’d be an asshole for this post.

• Fair enough Flippy, however, I am on a budget. I am a college student, and I finish my bachelor’s in spring '14. I am not looking for a ‘cheap good server’, I want the best server for the best quality gaming, which would normally go for $1.25 a slot. I am also providing a VOIP for the server, and if given enough donations to where we grow to an organization, then maybe a website. But hey, that’s waaaay down the road, I am just wanting to teach as many ninja as I can.

• Global Moderator

He’s an archer don’t trust him.

In all seriousness though why couldn’t you just go on a duel server??? You can do 1v3 really. Very rarely will you come up against 4 opponents. There isn’t enough room for all 4 to have a go at you.

• 1v2-1v4 situations happen all the time, especially in LTS… So I am not sure what you are referring to. Also, what about duel mode? I duel all the time.

• Global Moderator

You can duel with one team mate. So you can get 4 people in one duel. 2v2 duels. But you can have it 1v2 and 1v3 if you ignore the set teams.

And you won’t get interrupted and won’t need to hire a server.

• @Archer:

Fair enough Flippy, however, I am on a budget. I am a college student, and I finish my bachelor’s in spring '14. I am not looking for a ‘cheap good server’, I want the best server for the best quality gaming, which would normally go for $1.25 a slot.

SimRai is the best server provider in EU. They recently came to Chicago a few weeks ago. It is the best sever you can get. It just happens to be really cheap.

• I support this becuase it is good it sounds like a good idea becuase i see alot of ninjas just swinging and dieing from there mistakes.
    So it is good that there is acutally a place to teach how to be better at the class.

• I understand that, however I would still need a server to be able to control the map changes if I were doing a lesson on that for that day. @lemonater47:

You can duel with one team mate. So you can get 4 people in one duel. 2v2 duels. But you can have it 1v2 and 1v3 if you ignore the set teams.

And you won’t get interrupted and won’t need to hire a server.

• @Archer:

I understand that, however I would still need a server to be able to control the map changes if I were doing a lesson on that for that day.

You have full control of the server at all times.

• I would definitely be interested in learning with you Archer. The money thing does sound a little suspicious though. You also did not mention how much you would be wanting. I am also not sure what timezone you are in. That could effect your ability to train with people.

Regards,
    Midas

• Sorry, I do understand the money thing, but please keep in mind that servers are not free, lol. I am just a college student, and I’m doing this out of sheer enjoyment. Donation amounts can vary, it really depends on how much you want to donate towards the server. I am not asking for a set amount for a donation, just what you can spare to help keep the server up and running. I understand this sounds suspicious, but I don’t know what other way to put it. I am a respected member of the Chivalry community and I wouldn’t want to mess that reputation up on something as petty as this. I’m not out to make a quick buck, just trying to get everyone involved!@I_Am_King_Midas:

I would definitely be interested in learning with you Archer. The money thing does sound a little suspicious though. You also did not mention how much you would be wanting. I am also not sure what timezone you are in. That could effect your ability to train with people.

Regards,
    Midas

• Lol I bet I could beat you as Ninja. Then I get all the money.

• I’d be into it, you do seem pretty shady with the donation thing, but I mean ninjas are pretty shady as it is.

• For those of you skeptical about the money issue, once Archer decides what server host he wants to go with (I can only vouch for NFO but I’m sure Simrai is fantastic as well as I’m looking to switch to that in the future.) that host will have an integrated donation system. Meaning that it will be a secure and efficient method to submit your payment info to the server provider who will then transfer the money to Archer’s account where it can only be used for server payments. All’s Archer has to do is post a donation link once he sets up a server.

As for Archer as a person, he’s a really cool dude. This is a neat thing that he’s doing and he definitely knows a lot about Chivalry. When I was in tB, we would have a mix clan scrim with a few f guys sometimes. When Archer was on my team for a scrim, he completely took over the game with his knowledge and skill in a way that made me want to learn more about chiv and play competitively for a long time. But you have to get in a voip with him and get him talking about something he’s passionate about. He’s definitely passionate about CMW and I’m sure the passion and knowledge will carry over to CDW.

• @Karasu:

For those of you skeptical about the money issue, once Archer decides what server host he wants to go with (I can only vouch for NFO but I’m sure Simrai is fantastic as well as I’m looking to switch to that in the future.) that host will have an integrated donation system. Meaning that it will be a secure and efficient method to submit your payment info to the server provider who will then transfer the money to Archer’s account where it can only be used for server payments. All’s Archer has to do is post a donation link once he sets up a server.

As for Archer as a person, he’s a really cool dude. This is a neat thing that he’s doing and he definitely knows a lot about Chivalry. When I was in tB, we would have a mix clan scrim with a few f guys sometimes. When Archer was on my team for a scrim, he completely took over the game with his knowledge and skill in a way that made me want to learn more about chiv and play competitively for a long time. But you have to get in a voip with him and get him talking about something he’s passionate about. He’s definitely passionate about CMW and I’m sure the passion and knowledge will carry over to CDW.

Thanks Karasu, that means a lot… and it is always a joy scrimming with you guys! :) And that is perfect if the server providers can do that… I emailed SimRai asking if they could set something up like that so the players can directly donate to them and not have to go through me. If that is the case, then issue solved :)

• @Archer:

Thanks Karasu, that means a lot… and it is always a joy scrimming with you guys! :) And that is perfect if the server providers can do that… I emailed SimRai asking if they could set something up like that so the players can directly donate to them and not have to go through me. If that is the case, then issue solved :)

Haven’t read my mail yet; but hey why not respond on forums.

We actually do have sort of group pay thing; I can give you a unique link; you can give this to folk.
    Folk use the link and then use their paypal to donate however much they want. This goes directly in your billing account’s credit.
    So the money would be used by the billing system for the server. This would involve zero interaction from you.

So people can be assured that the money would go directly towards the server and not via your account.

• @Raizio:

Haven’t read my mail yet; but hey why not respond on forums.

We actually do have sort of group pay thing; I can give you a unique link; you can give this to folk.
    Folk use the link and then use their paypal to donate however much they want. This goes directly in your billing account’s credit.
    So the money would be used by the billing system for the server. This would involve zero interaction from you.

So people can be assured that the money would go directly towards the server and not via your account.

That would be great, what server company is it for? I sent an email to SimRai so far, but no response yet.

• @Archer:

That would be great, what server company is it for? I sent an email to SimRai so far, but no response yet.

I am actually part of SimRai (Secretly, the first 3 letters of my word are in the company name, am a guy, we like to put our name on things.)

And yes, thanks to that i found out that it seems like our contact form has died.
    Luckily it can’t have been dead long. Sorry about that.

• @Raizio:

I am actually part of SimRai (Secretly, the first 3 letters of my word are in the company name, am a guy, we like to put our name on things.)

And yes, thanks to that i found out that it seems like our contact form has died.
    Luckily it can’t have been dead long. Sorry about that.

That’s awesome… well, I will put what I stated in the email… If you could email me personally, I’d love to work out a deal with you guys… sean.thomas022@gmail.com