Do knights think they're ninjas?

• While playing yesterday I met more than just one knight, that got pretty butthurt, when I killed them with an unexpected swing, when they tried to silently backstab me.

Seriously, dear Knights. What do you think? Do you think your steelboots don’t make a sound at all?
    I play on high volume (well actually not… But you can hear my battlecry downstairs :D) and I don’t listen to music or watch TV when playing.
    My concenctration goes to the game. And when I hear your heavy boots behind me, what should I do? Wait for your backstab and act a suprised little vanguard?

Well the end of the song is: Votekick for “hack” or for “abusing the possibility to get an insane fov by using the console”.

Man some people should just think a little bit before they write their butthurt flaming!

• tl;dr People get super mad when killed in a way they don’t like.

• @DokB:

tl;dr People get super mad when killed in a way they don’t like.

True words…
    But how can you even expect not to be heard when running with steelboots?? If I run after some knight I always expect him to turn around and try to decapitate me.

• @Peter:

True words…
    But how can you even expect not to be heard when running with steelboots?? If I run after some knight I always expect him to turn around and try to decapitate me.

Yes, you’re the best.

• As far as I know, moving with ctrl makes no sound. He had to be a stupid ninja, if he wanted to silently stab you without sneaking…

• @S0ldier:

As far as I know, moving with ctrl makes no sound. He had to be a stupid ninja, if he wanted to silently stab you without sneaking…

Its true. But well actually he couldn’t sneak, because I was running after an archer :D

@rumpelstiltskin:

Yes, you’re the best.

That’s not what I was trying to tell you.
    Do you say that to everyone who explains how he handles something?

• yesterday I heard I was having a sixth sense.

Well, I kinda have.

• @Peter:

That’s not what I was trying to tell you.
    Do you say that to everyone who explains how he handles something?

I applaud to you for using your sense of hearing.

• Using your ears was cheap as hell. If a scrub plays without sound its not a personal choice but the law for all players on this server!

• mmmmnn yeah… fuckyeah.

I want in on this circle jerk.

• @Evil:

Using your ears was cheap as hell. If a scrub plays without sound its not a personal choice but the law for all players on this server!

I guess that’s what those people thought.

• Oh I got kicked from a server for killing people behind me yesterday, was hillarious. Must love theese new people voting for stupid reasons as that, but not for the dude with 500 ping or the other dude with 50% teamdamage. MORE SALES PLZZZZZSZ!!!1!!!111!

• @Xylvion:

Oh I got kicked from a server for killing people behind me yesterday, was hillarious. Must love theese new people voting for stupid reasons as that, but not for the dude with 500 ping or the other dude with 50% teamdamage. MORE SALES PLZZZZZSZ!!!1!!!111!

I know that problem… Yesterday someone got a kickvote… 21% Teamdamage and no additional reason mentioned. So I voted no… But I was the only one. All just voted yes… Next match, same server, same players: Someone intentional tk’d me, I started a kickvote. It said 79% Teamdamage and I wrote “intentional tk” into the chat. Guess what… more than 80% voted no…

• @Peter:

I know that problem… Yesterday someone got a kickvote… 21% Teamdamage and no additional reason mentioned. So I voted no… But I was the only one. All just voted yes… Next match, same server, same players: Someone intentional tk’d me, I started a kickvote. It said 79% Teamdamage and I wrote “intentional tk” into the chat. Guess what… more than 80% voted no…

Oh I saw the same many times, 100% TD and kicks at the start of a game ( whitch is stupid too ) etc… The votekick should be improved with more stats than idle time and TD.
    Devs should add the total amount of damage.

• @burgzaza:

Oh I saw the same many times, 100% TD and kicks at the start of a game ( whitch is stupid too ) etc… The votekick should be improved with more stats than idle time and TD.
    Devs should add the total amount of damage.

There was “idle time” once but Torn Banner removed it.

• Yeah… I didn’t noticed that…
    I’m speechless.

• i used to think bad of the word, but after so many steam sales and so many shitty players, I understand the use of the word scrub to describe some shitty behavior by players who whine about everything in the game that does not go their way. no, this is not point and shoot and win, so they call kickvotes.