New Server - The Colosseum

• Hey guys, just set up a new server and need to get some people to join to get it going.

Server: The Colosseum.
    Capacity: 30 players.
    Game Modes: Last Team Standing all day every day.
    Voice Chat: The Colesseum now has a Mumble server. Feel free to hop in and chat with others.
    Mumble Info: 46.21.154.202 // Port: 64738
    Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/colosseumgaming

Autobalance is enabled. (One of the main reasons for setting up the server in the first place.)

Some notes on autobalance. Chivalry has 2 types of autobalance. The first affects team selection. Works great, until people leave. The 2nd kicks in after people die and will move them to a new team. The second one is checked throughout the match and helps keep things balanced. It is also the one used on this server.

Oh yeah forgot to add. In game my name is Oz.

If you’d like to help support the server please make donations here.

• Server is currently UP. Have fun and favorite it if you like it.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Other US servers don’t have auto-balance?

Who’s idea was that?

• Its a server config thing. Most have it disabled but a few of the officials have it on just hard to know which ones.

• Reworked the map list. Mirror matches should show up less often and only on maps that make sense for them.

• darn…. I typoed my username… XD

• Thornholt (Sub-admin)

Steam: Thornholt (with the Jar-Jar face)

• Server’s only been up a couple weeks but has been filling up nightly and has a lot of regulars. Updated OP to include info for new voice server.

• After next restart. No more 3 team maps in rotation.

• Greetings, Oz, my homie. I’ve played on your server and enjoyed it. You think there’s chance I could become a moderator or admin on it? 'cause another time I was on it I was getting TK’d by my teammates since they didn’t like what I said, and I don’t think It’s healthy to have kids on your server who can’t take a joke and will most likely try and take the server for themselves. Please consider making me a mod.

• @Pesky:

Greetings, Oz, my homie. I’ve played on your server and enjoyed it. You think there’s chance I could become a moderator or admin on it? 'cause another time I was on it I was getting TK’d by my teammates since they didn’t like what I said, and I don’t think It’s healthy to have kids on your server who can’t take a joke and will most likely try and take the server for themselves. Please consider making me a mod.

Greeting, Oz. I said some mean things on your server and so everyone decided to TK ME instead of just votekicking me. I don’t think it’s healthy to have people on there that decide to TK me for making rude jukes. Please make me an admin so that I can dish it out but not take it.

• Added 4 admins last night who are all pretty active on the server. This should help. If they aren’t on, the votekick command still works.

• @FreshLemonsauce:

Greeting, Oz. I said some mean things on your server and so everyone decided to TK ME instead of just votekicking me. I don’t think it’s healthy to have people on there that decide to TK me for making rude jukes. Please make me an admin so that I can dish it out but not take it.

shut up loser

• @Pesky:

shut up loser

The best retort I’ve seen since the Christopher Hitchens days. Just an absolutely brilliant comment whipped up, unbelievable, right on the spot with no script or previous work. Well done Pesky, and may I offer you my applause.

• Hello I went on your server, then I started getting TK’d and your admins kept cancelling my votekicks, I think it was f/ Archer and some CBR guy. He had approximately 40% team damage and then I was the one that got votekicked while your admins failed to do your job. You should really monitor your server more to reduce its infestation of disgusting cheeto breathe neckbeards and 12 year-olds. also make me mod so i can help

• @Pesky:

Hello I went on your server, then I started getting TK’d and your admins kept cancelling my votekicks, I think it was f/ Archer and some CBR guy. He had approximately 40% team damage and then I was the one that got votekicked while your admins failed to do your job. You should really monitor your server more to reduce its infestation of disgusting cheeto breathe neckbeards and 12 year-olds. also make me mod so i can help

Not gonna happen. I play with archer and Juddlin a lot. You, I’ve only seen complaining and causing drama on the server.

• @Ozkaros:

Not gonna happen. I play with archer and Juddlin a lot. You, I’ve only seen complaining and causing drama on the server.

lol its ok for them to constant tk though right? and nobody is causing drama other than the people on your community who just have to feel better than everyone including me. Have fun with your corrupt admins u noob. you dont want me mod cus im cooler than u i bet lol.

• I feel sorry for you, Oy.
    Seeing as you’re active in the DW forums, you have to deal with this guy.

• there anyway i can lodge a ban appeal?