V/H/S HELP ME ;_;

• This movie, I’m terrified! Help :’{

• That movie was crappy as fuck except for the first part really. It was more funny then scary to me :D

• Yeah, I made the post in the first 45 minutes-1 hour mark of the movie. The ending was absolute shit, not even scary. Just over the top. The beginning was so good, then it just became a cliche’ horror movie trope fest.

• The second VHS has some better parts, including this weird ass cult that commits mass suicide and a first-person zombie cam.

• Downloading both parts right now.I heard something about a zombie-cam so I’m not quite sure whether I should take this film seriously or not…

Edit #1: Not sure this is a horror film… I couldn’t stop laughing hysterically during the scene with the monster-girl they brought back to their apartment.

• The zombie-cam part is like this: a guy is biking through the woods with a helmet-cam and a bloody chick comes out of nowhere screaming for help. The chick dies, comes back and bites him, and he runs as more zombies come. He eventually slows down, falls over, dies, then comes back. You now get to follow this zombie through his helmet-cam and watch what he does from his perspective, it’s a pretty cool idea lol. VHS 2 is better than 1, but if you want another movie like this but better, check out Sinister. This guy finds a bunch of 8mm tapes in his attic, and they’re all these brutal murders done by different people in different years, and they all have creepy names like BBQ 79’ and Sleepy Time 98’. Insidious 2 and The Conjuring are pretty creepy movies too.

• @Oy:

The zombie-cam part is like this: a guy is biking through the woods with a helmet-cam and a bloody chick comes out of nowhere screaming for help. The chick dies, comes back and bites him, and he runs as more zombies come. He eventually slows down, falls over, dies, then comes back. You now get to follow this zombie through his helmet-cam and watch what he does from his perspective, it’s a pretty cool idea lol. VHS 2 is better than 1, but if you want another movie like this but better, check out Sinister. This guy finds a bunch of 8mm tapes in his attic, and they’re all these brutal murders done by different people in different years, and they all have creepy names like BBQ 79’ and Sleepy Time 98’. Insidious 2 and The Conjuring are pretty creepy movies too.

I just watched the zombie-cam part and it too was pretty laugh-inducing to see how bad it was.
    I’ve watched Sinister, Insidious 1 & 2 and the Conjuring and I gotta say that the Insidious franchise is my favourite in terms of scares so far.
    Gotta love Pool Party '66 btw.