UDK.exe crash (different than kernel.dll, udk.exe "usually" start up issues)

• My problem is simple. UDK.exe is constantly crashing the game. I did everything, what is written and suggested in other threads, reinstall, check files consistency, delete Config and download miising files and so on… My video drivers are fine (lookin for upadtes manualy, and via Steam), vc++ redist is fine (I’v reinstalled and checked it, same i did with Framework and DX). My windows is brand new installed and clean from viruses, i’v tried to turn off firewall (both win. firewall and my Avast - does nothing). When i launch chiv. there is no app working in the background, no web browser, no other games etc. etc. Some moment i’v thought - meybe its becouse of some customization problems - no, after deleting Config i did not even open customization menu and i’v been playing “default” looking character - same shit. I’v tried to change graphics settings, try to play even on ‘low’ (same effect). Game is starting properly, meybe a liitle bit slow but it’s ok, i launch, i connect, i play and then (usually after 2-3 matches) it crashes with error from UDK.exe. Ofcourse I can paste here error report but dont think it could help ( correct me if i’m wrong ). Other games works fine, my Steam is up to date (ofc i’v tried to reinstall it and restart it many times, does nothing). In fact i have no other problems with working any other game or different type software. Some time ago i had problem with launcher (kernel.dll shiiiz), but after deleting Config, problem dissapeared, unf. the new one appear very soon. I have bought chiv like year ago i think, im 40lvl and i have about 450h playin chiv so i know what i’m talkin about when i’m sayin that something is broken and i have no idea what and how to fix it. Plz help.

• Mod

can you paste the launch.log from My Documents\my games\My Games\Chivalry Deadliest Warrior\CDWGame\Logs please?

• Weeell, I ment Medieval Warfare ofc. meybe i should menched that but i wrote “I have bought chiv like year ago” so i suppouse = that i play MW nod DW. Meybe i should tell that i have 32bit OS and like 2 minutes ago game crashed with “run out of video memory”. Im pretty tired of this. I dunno is it true or not, that u guys want to have same 64bit architecture for both MW and DW and 32bit users should start to worry , but it is what ppl 'r saying…

That log is soooo long. And there are few “backup logs” files and some engine log files i think… Which one you would like to see and should i just paste it here? its like bilion lines long.

• Mod

Hi, the launch.log is the one I’m after… if it’s really long you can post the last couple of pages of it as the errors (if there are any) are likely to be near the end

• 100000 characters limit its like 5% of all in my log, but ok

[1392.63] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1392.65] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1392.67] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1392.69] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1392.71] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1392.74] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1392.76] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1392.78] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1392.80] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1392.82] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1392.85] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1392.87] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1392.90] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1392.92] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1392.94] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1392.97] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1392.99] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.01] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.04] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.06] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.08] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.11] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.13] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.15] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.18] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.20] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.22] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.25] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.27] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.29] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.31] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.33] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.35] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.37] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.39] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.42] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.44] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.46] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.48] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.50] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.52] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.55] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.57] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.59] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.61] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.64] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.66] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.68] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.70] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.72] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.74] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.76] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.79] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.81] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.83] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.85] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.86] ScriptLog: Script call stack:
    Function AOC.AOCPawn:ReplicatedEvent
    Function AOC.AOCPawn:RefreshPawnClass
    Function AOC.AOCPawn:AOCSetCharacterClassFromInfo

[1393.88] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.90] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.92] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.95] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.97] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1393.99] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.01] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.03] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.05] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.08] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.10] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.12] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.15] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.17] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.19] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.22] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.24] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.26] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.28] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.31] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.33] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.35] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.37] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.39] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.42] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.44] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.47] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.49] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.51] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.53] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.56] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.58] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.61] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.63] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.66] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.68] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.70] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.72] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.75] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.77] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.80] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.83] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.85] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.87] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.89] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.92] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.94] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.96] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1394.99] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.01] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.04] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.06] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.08] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.11] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.13] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.15] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.17] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.19] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.22] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.25] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.27] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.29] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.31] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.34] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.36] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.38] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.41] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.43] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.45] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.47] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.50] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.52] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.54] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.58] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.60] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.62] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.64] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.67] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.69] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.71] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.74] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.76] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.78] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.82] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.84] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.86] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.88] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.90] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.93] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.96] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1395.99] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.01] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.03] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.06] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.09] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.12] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.15] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.18] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.21] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.23] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.26] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.29] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.30] Log: AActor::SetBase : Bone (b_shield_root) not found on AOCPawn_655 for UTEmit_BloodSpray_1130!
    [1396.31] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.33] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.37] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.39] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.42] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.44] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.46] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.49] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.51] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.53] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.56] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.58] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.60] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.63] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.65] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.68] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.72] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.75] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.78] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1396.80] Log: SkelMesh has: MinDistFactorForKinematicUpdate is > 0.0f and in PHYS_RigidBody. This will probably result in it falling out of the world. Component: aocto-stoneshill_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCPawn_641.SkeletalMeshComponent_7922 SkeletalMesh: PlayerviewTEMP
    [1398.33] ScriptLog: Script call stack:
    Function AOC.AOCPawn:ReplicatedEvent
    Function AOC.AOCPawn:RefreshPawnClass
    Function AOC.AOCPawn:AOCSetCharacterClassFromInfo

[1398.49] Log: AOCPawn_663 PLAYSOUN

• Hmmm and what ;] ?