[TO DEVS] Game Problems

• @SlyGoat:

I have so much gold right now it’s crazy.

Bah I invested in ingame silver instead :(

• I melted down my gold helms. Gotta get while the going is good.

• @gregcau:

Thanks SlyGoat.

But what about a comment regarding the rank 5 crap that is broken… are the developers working on it? or a different game?

I suspect that right now they aren’t working on anything, because it’s the holidays. I don’t know what they plan to work on in 2014.

• @SlyGoat:

I suspect that right now they aren’t working on anything, because it’s the holidays. I don’t know what they plan to work on in 2014.

It’s not cool of them to disappear and leave all the poor newbies to suffer without any help with these game breaking bugs. They should’ve cancelled their vacation to fix these bugs. Or at least help people get refunds.

• You have to see the bigger picture, let me draw you a map. No one cares about a few bugs left for a few weeks. Steam does not do refunds and remember they made a tidy sum thanks to TB’s Chivalry. The best everyone can do is enjoy this holiday. At the end of the day this game is still worth a blast in the pubs. As for the competitive scene they at least can fall on Chiv+. I don’t regret even to this day my purchases of chivalry tbh.

• Loin you’re really out of touch with the comp scene. Literally nobody in EU or NA wants to make the switch to Chiv+ except a couple of clans. Tempest in NA I know, I can’t speak for EU. I would assume RK.

• @Flippy:

Loin you’re really out of touch with the comp scene. Literally nobody in EU or NA wants to make the switch to Chiv+ except a couple of clans. Tempest in NA I know, I can’t speak for EU. I would assume RK.

Very cool I just found a Quote thingy. Mr Flippy I have to admit you are spot on. I have never been in the comp scene.
    Although that Chiv+ sounds just right for the clans tbh. I remember Q3 osp a mod for ctf leagues of old.
    I must insist all clans play chiv+, stay of the pub stacking game, or I might have to slay a few clan players with my toffees…

• @loin:

Although that Chiv+ sounds just right for the clans tbh.

I know right? Now no clans want to switch because they’re used to live. It’s sad and baffling.

• RK doesn’t want to switch to Chiv+. More or less every chiv+ server is already dead as well.

• Switch to Mana Warfare.

• @Flippy:

They should’ve cancelled their vacation to fix these bugs.

They should’ve cancelled their vacation
    to fix these bugs.

• @Userper:

They should’ve cancelled their vacation
    to fix these bugs.

Um, okay. I think you’re subtely saying what I said was stupid, I think. Considering the bugs literally prevent people from ranking up and unlocking weapons, yes.