Archer fov 60

• Is this possible any more?

I found the old post which was

Bindings=(Name=“LeftAlt”,Command=“GBA_Zoom | fov 60 | onrelease fov 120”,Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCt rl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag= KBFlag_Weapon,FriendlyName=“Zoom”)

but which file and what change or was it removed?

• just go into console and type fov 60

• UDKInpout in
    C:\Users\gregcau\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config

• @Pungvarg:

just go into console and type fov 60

No, the original ini edit was it switched to FOV 60 while you left clicked to aim your arrow and then switched back to FOV 120 when you released the arrow.

• It still works, though I have it in udkgame.ini instead of udkinput.
    I also have it on left alt since I don’t use that for anything else, and I have the regular zoom on the rmb. That way you can toggle both on and off while not being forced to zoom in every time you draw. Plus you get 3 levels of zoom.
    looks like:
    Bindings=(Name=“LeftAlt”,SecondaryKey=,Command=“fov 60 | Onrelease fov 127”

• Yep thanks I figured it out - udkgame.ini

evil archer lmb zoom and fov 60:

Bindings=(Name=“GBA_Fire”,SecondaryKey=,Command=“StartFire | fov 60 | ZoomInOut true | OnRelease StopFire | OnRelease fov 120 | OnRelease ZoomInOut false”,Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=,FriendlyName=“Unknown”)

occasionally it bugs out and you have reset to 120 or lmb again

• How nice a zoomfov script … tbh this kind of stuff was in Quake3 vstr zoom etc. rail experts at rail only servers instagib.
    Don’t you think in a game such as Chivalry this kind of stuff is out of place. Archers did not have zoom lenses you know.
    Imo archers should be fixed at one fov in chivalry. Also how about some arrows that just snap in the bow injuring the archer :)

• Ugh more crap to make them even more op than they already are…. yeah! said no one ever.

• @loin:

How nice a zoomfov script … tbh this kind of stuff was in Quake3 vstr zoom etc. rail experts at rail only servers instagib.
    Don’t you think in a game such as Chivalry this kind of stuff is out of place. Archers did not have zoom lenses you know.
    Imo archers should be fixed at one fov in chivalry. Also how about some arrows that just snap in the bow injuring the archer :)

I agree, but 11yo’s need all the help they can get - and they still miss.

• idd :) although they never seem to miss me on the battle field. Even a blind archer ends up shooting me

• I always use 120 FOV. zoom just screws up my aim.

• I agree, remove the zzoommm, REmmoovee the zooom!!! (darleck voice)

• Zoom, cross hairs and arrow cams were dumbass idea that made it into Chiv but was not allowed in AOC. In this case I prefer more realism. None of those are realistic and give unfair advantages to an already powerful class.

• Does this still work? I don’t have those config files!

• Remove the ability to change those files don’t remove the zoom.

• I’m pretty sure you can still do it and don’t even need to use the ini files. Idk I haven’t played pewpew class in a while

• Remove archers

• @chlywly:

Does this still work? I don’t have those config files!

C:\Users\admin\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config
    check your path twice

• @kanGuru:

I’m pretty sure you can still do it and don’t even need to use the ini files. Idk I haven’t played pewpew class in a while

Well yeah you can keybind FOV 60 and FOV whatever you use normally to two buttons just using the console.

Remove FOV command too.

• You can just do
    setbind LeftAlt “fov 60 | onrelease fov 120”
    or whatever in console.
    But I don’t use RMB to zoom, nor do I use alt for alt swings your mileage may vary.