Archer fov 60

• @kanGuru:

Yeah they really need to get around to removing all the things I don’t like

Remove fov hakn.

• i made mine a toggle cuz i hate holding down zoom buttons

• I’ll try that, seems like a better solution.

• Okay the setbind commands, glitch out and get stuck then even crash the game :/

• @HammerSword:

Zoom, cross hairs and arrow cams were dumbass idea that made it into Chiv but was not allowed in AOC. In this case I prefer more realism. None of those are realistic and give unfair advantages to an already powerful class.

Retsnom’s alt account weeeeeeeeeee

• @HammerSword:

Zoom, cross hairs and arrow cams were dumbass idea that made it into Chiv but was not allowed in AOC. In this case I prefer more realism. None of those are realistic and give unfair advantages to an already powerful class.

if crosshairs were removed people would make their own crosshairs, either with a program or with something physical… like tape

• Cross hairs were not in AOC, there was no zoom feature and the tip of the arrow and the shaft of the bow was the cross hair and both arching and the game were much more fun with a higher skill ceiling. This just dumbs it down like most of the features in the game that don’t require skill.

• How is this rubbish still not removed yet…

• I think FOV changes should apply after death only. Another thing is that you can actually get below 60 fov with the console command if you use numbers higher than 360. So if I wanted 30 fov, I could type “fov 390” into console.

• @Albert!:

I think FOV changes should apply after death only. Another thing is that you can actually get below 60 fov with the console command if you use numbers higher than 360. So if I wanted 30 fov, I could type “fov 390” into console.

Nope doesn’t work. Only 60-120 work for me.

• Anyway, I think this is totally fine considering anyone can modify FOV at any point.

• @chlywly:

Nope doesn’t work. Only 60-120 work for me.

Switch your weapons afterwards.

• @gregcau:

Yep thanks I figured it out - udkgame.ini

evil archer lmb zoom and fov 60:

Bindings=(Name=“GBA_Fire”,SecondaryKey=,Command=“StartFire | fov 60 | ZoomInOut true | OnRelease StopFire | OnRelease fov 120 | OnRelease ZoomInOut false”,Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=,FriendlyName=“Unknown”)

occasionally it bugs out and you have reset to 120 or lmb again

I can’t get this to do anything. Do you just stick it in game.ini anywhere? There’s no other bindings in that file. Confused.

The console command thing works but I can only set it for 60-120.

• That’s cause it looks to have a type, there is a space in S tartFire, I think it should be StartFire.

• @Hamletswords:

I can’t get this to do anything. Do you just stick it in game.ini anywhere? There’s no other bindings in that file. Confused.

The console command thing works but I can only set it for 60-120.

it goes in Documents\my games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config\UDKPlayerInput.ini now.

I like a separate key for fov zoom.

Bindings=(Name="LeftAlt",SecondaryKey=,Command="fov 60 | onrelease fov 115",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag="KBFlag_Utility",FriendlyName="")

• Is there a way to toggle zoom on one ke… okay I just got an idea how to.

• @INerevar:

Is there a way to toggle zoom on one ke… okay I just got an idea how to.

ive been doing that shit forever bro

• you could do it similar to toggle crouch, with extra binds for ZoomIn and ZoomOut or something.

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/14126-Crouch-toggle

• Just when you thought archers couldn’t get anymore pathetic you find out they need zoom ini’s to hit targets. Get good.

• They ideal code is for Archer is found under control panel>add/remove programs>uninstallplebarcherroutine
    Back in the day we have skilled Rail snipers in our clans. When I asked one about zoom fov after a close match
    both of them laughed a hearty bellowing sound on team speak. They never used zoom for sniping at esp in clan
    matches let alone pubs. The world has gone mad tbh. Next they might even try bind primary +zoom;attack
    on one key it wouldn’t surprise me tbh.