Time waits for no one TB

• TB you seem to have a problem with timing. You must work on this aspect tbh. This is a time when lots of players
    are about the holidays. You release a patch at a one of the biggest peak times and then disappear. 1 million consumers TB. At the rate your upsetting these folks it won’t be long before the reviews catch on. The magazine
    and on line reviewers start to listen to the players concerns. If you lose them then all is lost in this industry tbh.

When a product or a new patch hits the target it needs to be ready and bug free almost. Even if it means keeping it
    under wraps until the launch at a peak time.

• Well everyone deserves a vacation, I take more issue with the past months when they were working and chose to have complete silence. I just want a fantastic TO map or two. A map design competition - with their implementing the winner would be awesome.

Meanwhile the rank 5 bug must be frustrating for many, removing the idle timer on the kick display was stupid and there are some new annoying bugs like you cannot see the players remaining on LTS.

• Think of all the people buying this game this holiday. Most of those people having a bad experience with the game and finding it’s broken, doesn’t work, full of bugs…. All these new people now have a bad experience with a Torn Banner product. Do you think these people will give a damn about TBs next game?

The patch was disastrous. But the long term effects this could have on Torn Banner may be even worse. This negligence will not be forgotten by all the poor suckers who purchased Chiv this winter.

• @gregcau:

Well everyone deserves a vacation

Why the hell did they release a patch just before vacation? I’m so tired of flying vanguards and newcomers whining about 5rank/unlock bugs. With Torn Banner we get bugs like these every patch.

• Its murder on the pubs hehe. That incoming arrow in the sky is actually a van. TB On reflection I don’t recall seeing you ever endorse clan event. Hive gaming is hosting one shortly its not to late to bolster the prizes with Chivalry tee shirts and mugs hehe. What about a guest appearance by a member of the Dev team or your self on the commentary in the last rounds etc. This is all good stuff to take with you on the next TB game release. Lessons learned etc.

• @loin:

Its murder on the pubs hehe. That incoming arrow in the sky is actually a van. TB On reflection I don’t recall seeing you ever endorse clan event. Hive gaming is hosting one shortly its not to late to bolster the prizes with Chivalry tee shirts and mugs hehe. What about a guest appearance by a member of the Dev team or your self on the commentary in the last rounds etc. This is all good stuff to take with you on the next TB game release. Lessons learned etc.

Actually TB pledged to contribute to the prize pool of a tournament at one point, but said tournament fell apart with accusations of cheating and teams dropping out. Supporting community events isn’t all sunshine and roses, there are definitely pitfalls involved.

• SlyGoat you ought to post more often. I like the way you carry yourself. Wanna bump butts?

• Yes I suppose its a thorny flower, In another game I won’t mention here It was quite nice to find a player not cheating!
    we screenshot it for posterity ! Its like the movie line “who is sleeping with my wife” and the nearly everybody steps forward hehe.
    A Few xl tee shirts and badges or mugs is not really to expensive tho, that is assuming a competition finishes ok and with honor etc.

• @Flippy:

SlyGoat you ought to post more often.

We all know you don’t like Slygoat, but why not pick on Lemonater?
    He’s a much softer target and he often responds.

• @Userper:

We all know you don’t like Slygoat, but why not pick on Lemonater?
    He’s a much softer target and he often responds.

I don’t like SlyGoat’s views on the game’s current state. But he carries himself well enough and he dissed a scrub who was whining about stuff so I like him, as a person.

• The clock is ticking TB. Drum rolls chariots of fire music, next game of thrones, now the Borgias to finish with the sopranos ,
    if you find a horses head some were blame the god father maa