Achievements Not Working?

• Hey guys, can you get the following unlocked yet as I can’t get them no matter what I do

Fire Starter

Fire Nemesis

Just a flesh wound!

Thanks
    ~Hen

• Fire Nemesis is a weird one, but a few people have gotten it. I got it when trying to put the pyre out too late and the timer ticked over, so Agatha passed the objective. Someone else got it the same way, so it could be worth looking into.

I also have 11/20 for the Fire Starter achievement, and I think the issue might be a couple of misplaced 0’s in the achievement, as it went to 11 from 10 after scoring 9 firepot kills in a round (ie - it might be counting it in 10’s, so you need 200 kills). It’s all speculation at the moment, but I’ll keep trying to figure it out anyway haha.

Just a flesh wound is the worst of the bunch, I don’t think anyone’s earned it legit. I swear I’ve lost my head a couple of hundred if not thousands of times. I think TB should just give it to anyone who has more than 20 hours game time.

Edit: Just got to 12 firepot kills after scoring exactly 10 more. Think I might be onto something haha.

• I got Fire Nemesis the same way LTTLWLF did, by starting to put out the pyre when it was 80% done and failing.

Fire starter on the other hand, I got once I realised what it appears to be counting. I found that it went up by one when I was burned alive in the wheat fields of the battleground map.
    Once I worked that out I just took some damage and then ran into the fire and burned up. And then my Fire Starter incremented by one (a little bit later).

• I jsut got fists of fury after a year of play. That should tell you how much I like fisting….

• @Retsnom:

I jsut got fists of fury after a year of play. That should tell you how much I like fisting….

Whaaaaat! This was the first one I got after all my vet helms, like within my first week of chiv haha. Just play three rounds on the tavern map as an archer, ezimode.

• I got Fire Nemsis also by failing at extinguishing.

• For FireStarter, I once read some time ago that you needed to kill 200 people rather than 20 with the oil pot.
    @LTTLWLF:

Edit: Just got to 12 firepot kills after scoring exactly 10 more. Think I might be onto something haha.

Maybe that guy was right after all.

• @LTTLWLF:

Whaaaaat! This was the first one I got after all my vet helms, like within my first week of chiv haha. Just play three rounds on the tavern map as an archer, ezimode.

I hate fists… dumb idea, OP for what it is and with the bubble, is useless unless your an MAA and those guys are just trolls. It would have been better to have fists just knock you out for so long but if you got a knockout you could not pull a weapon till they started to wake up. But that is just me.

• Lol I got the fists just punching dudes on low health. Ultimate humiliation. Hack them close to death drop your weapon and smack him round the head.

• Thank you all for your help
    I can confirm that for myself, fire starter is ticking over by doing either of these
    a - Getting burnt in the farms on Battlegrounds (mason)
    b - Getting Burnt in a house on StoneHill (agathia)

However, I can’t get these 2 to tick over at all no matter what I do. Maybe they are just broke for my game
    Fire Nemesis
    Just a flesh wound!