Autobalance Suggestion

• I love when it has been added autobalance but it is a little frustrating that auto selects the best player . The balance of the car before I always chose the team with a minimum of help even from that , especially if I’m late . Why not have the lowest score will be keys to someone more because they have invested the least amount of time in the progress of the team , or maybe it was just minutes into the game like I did . I really enjoy the team goal and I usually hit the top 2 teams , and I like choke holds and manipulate enemies as they take the train while im alone. I do crazy strats like this in my country and with his colleagues . Im one of the few faucet always things to do or what matters to cover the entries do not even have anyone you wing . And when the other team and abandon about the last two minutes i get moved to being the best player and gets very annoying . Ever since the update I get turned on at the end of each game. No joke at least 4/5 of my games i get a makeover.

It’d be awesome to see autobalance take the lowest -scoring players , or at least switch Optional first wave , followed by a wave of forced like Team Fortress 2S balance on selected servers .

Should not put the top players on the losing side after everything they’ve done for the team and especially for the game has a media target very long that require tons of teamwork.

• i think it’d be best if autobalance took the average joe blow middle of the scoreboard player for that purpose.
    So far as i know, autobalance takes the most recent player joined?

• How about we make it not autobalance steam friends off the same team or autobalance the same person 2 or 3 times in one match.

• Did the AB algorithm get worse in the last patch? Seems to reliably balance the wrong person, and victimize him/her endlessly. I have been picked when there were at least 15 other people who joined after me. And then picked again. Sometimes twice in the span of 2 minutes.

• @dudeface:

Did the AB algorithm get worse in the last patch? Seems to reliably balance the wrong person, and victimize him/her endlessly. I have been picked when there were at least 15 other people who joined after me. And then picked again. Sometimes twice in the span of 2 minutes.

This happened to a newbie yesterday, poor sod got autobalanced 4 times on battlegrounds. Luckily he was one of the rare few that don’t go on a TK rampage before they realise they’ve switched teams.

• @Jerome:

I love when it has been added autobalance but it is a little frustrating that auto selects the best player . The balance of the car before I always chose the team with a minimum of help even from that , especially if I’m late . Why not have the lowest score will be keys to someone more because they have invested the least amount of time in the progress of the team , or maybe it was just minutes into the game like I did . I really enjoy the team goal and I usually hit the top 2 teams , and I like choke holds and manipulate enemies as they take the train while im alone. I do crazy strats like this in my country and with his colleagues . Im one of the few faucet always things to do or what matters to cover the entries do not even have anyone you wing . And when the other team and abandon about the last two minutes i get moved to being the best player and gets very annoying . Ever since the update I get turned on at the end of each game. No joke at least 4/5 of my games i get a makeover.

It’d be awesome to see autobalance take the lowest -scoring players , or at least switch Optional first wave , followed by a wave of forced like Team Fortress 2S balance on selected servers .

Should not put the top players on the losing side after everything they’ve done for the team and especially for the game has a media target very long that require tons of teamwork.

Nah I’d rather say balance those that joined the server last. It’s usually some retards that always want to join the winning team.

It’s like this: They join the server: Agatha 12 Players, Mason 11 Players. Agatha seems to be winning, so they join Agatha and unbalance it…. And then… Those that are on top score of agatha for doing the objective and sacrificing many lifes for it, get balanced to masons. It should rather be the retards that caused the unbalance, who get balanced! At least in my opinion.

It’s just so damn annoying.

• I’ve been saying that top scoring players should be immune to autobalance for a long time now, but it never changes. It prefers people who join the game/team later than others.