Received every weapon without actually getting the required amount of kills

• I was playing yesterday when I abruptly received all of the achievements for the veteran helmets. This was followed by the access to every weapon in the game. While this might seem to be a god sent from some player’s perspective I like the challenge it takes to achieve every weapon. I couldn’t place the log report into the attachments if you guys need it just ask I’ll find a way to get it to you. Thanks, Jbb77 aka Butch

• What the hell my post got deleted somehow.

“Well considering most people can’t even unlock their weapons you’re a very lucky man. Although it does suck you can’t experience the joy of unlocking them yourself.”

This post better not disappear.

• @Flippy:

What the hell my post got deleted somehow.

“Well considering most people can’t even unlock their weapons you’re a very lucky man. Although it does suck you can’t experience the joy of unlocking them yourself.”

This post better not disappear.

It didn’t disappear, OP double posted (probably on accident). Your original reply is here.

• The black magic has been revealed to be a facade. Thank you wise one.

• This type of smoke and mirrors trickery is surprisingly effective on those of use who use the Unread Posts feature.

• @dudeface:

This type of smoke and mirrors trickery is surprisingly effective on those of use who use the Unread Posts feature.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^