A need for Advice - Better Keybinds

• OK, so I’ve been playing C:DW for a couple weeks now and I’m finding that while I enjoy the game, I’m having serious problems with the default keybinds in the middle of combat. Things like G being the Viking’s shield throw, ALT being a alt swing and V being the ninja’s dodge. has anyone else found better places to bind keys like these in the game so that they are more accessible in pinch situations/ does not involve me having to all but abandon WASD in the heat of things? I’ve already looked around and while I see people putting little ‘my keybinds’ videos for Medieval Warfare I haven’t been able to pull up anything informative in regards to Deadliest Warrior.

Really at this point I’m willing to accept anything in regards of input. From specific class ideas to just someone’s general advice. I feel the default keybinds are really getting in the way of my enjoying an otherwise pretty great game and my own experimentation and researching hasn’t given me anything to work off from

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope everyone is having a good time during the holidays smashing other peoples faces in on the fields of battle! Oh man am I happy I decided to give this game a go instead of getting the new Battlefield/CoD. I feel a game like this is a exactly what I needed to get out of that weird ‘first person ghetto’ of unimaginative modern military shooters.

• I put ninja roll as space bar and jump on e.

• Quick Throw: C
    Roll: Middle Mouse Button (You can still have throw bound to MMB simultaneously)

• @B4RK:

Quick Throw: C
    Roll: Middle Mouse Button (You can still have throw bound to MMB simultaneously)

You Sir win the internet for today. I would have never thought of binding dodge/roll to middle mouse. I went ahead and tried it out and it works excellently!

Thank you both for the advice. and I’m happy this thread didn’t turn into a 'well I have some high end gaming mouse and just bind it to extra buttons" sort of deal.

• I use the buttons on the side of my mouse, the forward and back navigation buttons, for my alt swings.
    I also use Q for my ninja roll, which is much easier than v. I still use G as my shield throw but I guess you could rebind that to Q as well.
    Other than that I’m pretty comfortable with default setup.

• For ninja roll I would bind the one button dodge to one of the buttons on the side of your mouse. This allows you to keep all your fingers on the movement keys at all times, which is obviously beneficial.

Having your alt slash bound to a mouse button as well is a good idea.

• @Flippy:

For ninja roll I would bind the one button dodge to one of the buttons on the side of your mouse. This allows you to keep all your fingers on the movement keys at all times, which is obviously beneficial.

Having your alt slash bound to a mouse button as well is a good idea.

yeah I have a standard 2-button mouse with a scroll wheel (and middle mouse button) so suggestions like that really don’t apply to me till I can save up for a nice gaming mouse. though the suggestions are still appreciated. :)

but yes, Flippy, its the whole ‘hands on the movement buttons’ need that provoked my creating this thread.

• lol noobs cant even use default buttons just use double tap button dodge and ur good to go.