Unlocking weapons problem

• Its unacceptable. I played for one day, I love this game, particularly Knights but, suddenly it stopped counting kills !

There I remained only 23 !

This problem has persisted for more than a year !

What do you expect?

• @Cesarion:

What do you expect?

At this point, I’ve given up all expectations. But a man can hope…

• With TB back from their vacation, hopefully there should be some fixes to these issues rather soon.

• Completely fed up with this. It is a GAME BREAKING bug! This has been a problem since friggn September of last year so I abandoned Chivalry and moved on to Mount & Blade (sweet game btw) - Logged in more than half a year later to see that the bug is still there… wtf? I’m done with it. Until I hear any news of the slightest hint of progress on fixing Chivalry, I’m completely done.

• @ruskihusky:

Completely fed up with this. It is a GAME BREAKING bug! This has been a problem since friggn September of last year so I abandoned Chivalry and moved on to Mount & Blade (sweet game btw) - Logged in more than half a year later to see that the bug is still there… wtf? I’m done with it. Until I hear any news of the slightest hint of progress on fixing Chivalry, I’m completely done.

THE GAME IS NOT BROKEN UNLESS THESE PROBLEMS AFFECT ACTUAL COMBAT.

For Christ’s sake, use your brain.

• People don’t have brains here.

• THE GAME IS NOT BROKEN UNLESS THESE PROBLEMS AFFECT ACTUAL COMBAT.

It does affect these people, those without weapon unlocks must get frustrated at being spanked by a norse sword while they are stuck with their original weapons. It is frustrating to see other people move forward with achievements and unlocks whilst you don’t.

It is game breaking for those who are affected.

I’m totally astonished at TB’s lack of discapline for a new studio. Their first major game started off very strongly then progressively got worse in many different areas.

Very fast decline in content when the game CLEARLY needs a couple more TO maps.
    Initially increasing of communication with the community then a sudden massive decline when it CLEARLY needs further communication.
    Several high impacting bugs persisting throughout patches WITHOUT any communication on why they haven’t been able to fix it, or even if they plan to address it, specifically the unlock and ranking bugs.

Game Mechanic issues are IMO fairly low importance with the above glaring issues. Retention of new players is very poor, this must be addressed.