Is this a joke?

• I’m awared of rank hack, however… 61??? C’mon…

• There’s a guy named Altimor who’s rank 85.

• Rank 61 is doable actually. 198,815 kills needed for that. For 85 you would need 3,183,638 kills though

• I don’t think Sir Pink is at 61 yet, and as far as I know, only he and Tobiwan are the highest legitimate ranked folk on here.

• Josh was on rank 55 in august as fair as I remember.

• I’ve seen a few rank 85’s which obviously hacked their level up; The highest legitimate level I’ve seen way 59 on Sir Pink.

• Rank is always an issue in video games tbh. In other games way back everyone strived for a high rank and it was fun. What usually happens is the elite players used to start using unranked profiles and after that the elitists began to witch hunt ranked players so the sight of a ranked player would get ridicule and pressured to lose the rank etc.

This is not the same game but I noted some posts on steam now say rank is worthless etc, it makes no difference. It got to the stage were ranked players from whatever game they used would get another account to play as unranked and fit in. In the Elitist world of any video game were rank existed they would simply use a basic setup of weapons and then began to expect fast elite fights to satisfy them.

A ranked player is really not to important in any clan or scrim as long as they excel with the skills they have and weapons they use. Ranking up is/was always fun and Elitist comp style fights also, its just a shame when one ( usually elitists ) tries to take over the scene with complete dominance. Really enough room exists for both types of players and it is hoped Chivalry retains these ideals along with the majority of good players alike.

• @loin:

Rank is always an issue in video games tbh. In other games way back everyone strived for a high rank and it was fun. What usually happens is the elite players used to start using unranked profiles and after that the elitists began to witch hunt ranked players so the sight of a ranked player would get ridicule and pressured to lose the rank etc.

This is not the same game but I noted some posts on steam now say rank is worthless etc, it makes no difference. It got to the stage were ranked players from whatever game they used would get another account to play as unranked and fit in. In the Elitist world of any video game were rank existed they would simply use a basic setup of weapons and then began to expect fast elite fights to satisfy them.

A ranked player is really not to important in any clan or scrim as long as they excel with the skills they have and weapons they use. Ranking up is/was always fun and Elitist comp style fights also, its just a shame when one ( usually elitists ) tries to take over the scene with complete dominance. Really enough room exists for both types of players and it is hoped Chivalry retains these ideals along with the majority of good players alike.

Where did you get that ELITIST COMPETITIVE SCUMBAG PLAYERS crap?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Where did you get that ELITIST COMPETITIVE SCUMBAG PLAYERS crap?

Maybe he had the pleasure of playing with 2EZ?

• nono the elitists in Chivalry are very good tbh as are the clans. I was waffling about other games played which had Ranking up. It often used to eventually end up with such problems between the factions the High rankers and the slick low level but very skilled players. I would guess most of you comp players here could get away with being a rank 0 to 4 quite easily and still dominate servers.