Team Deathmatch, but only Two teams? Filter.

• I love this mode. But I like is the most when its only Two big teams.

Seems impossible to filter it to Only that though. And you end up with with 4-6 teams.

Is there any way to filter Two times which I have overlooked?

• I do not think so, all forms of Team Deathmatch, whether open warrior selection variety or multi-team, are all bundled into Team Deathmatch in the server browser.

• Rent a server and only include 2 team TDM matches on the maplist.

• Yeah, thats actualy a good suggestion cause CDW servers are actually pretty cheap. I have already ordered mine. So soon, european players will have 30 slots 2teams only TDM server :)

• @Falrinth:

Yeah, thats actualy a good suggestion cause CDW servers are actually pretty cheap. I have already ordered mine. So soon, european players will have 30 slots 2teams only TDM server :)

Out of curiosity how much did you rent your server for and from where? I have been considering this myself as every single game I go in somehow ends up being voted into FFA FJORD SMALL, the worst thing ever which… I don’t understand why people go to.

• There’s a couple of two team only servers in Australia. Though they runs LTS, TDM, PTB and HTB. Ones 50 players and the other is 64 players though. Running on the large map sizes. So not too much of a clusterfuck. Pretty awesome spawning with 32 dudes and running at the enemy with your headphones exploding from all the screaming.