Forum Idea Complaint Box

• Or tissue box or cry box whatever you want to call it. If someone wants to repeat the same complaint they are forced to post in the new section called the complaint department. Actually though, dividing the general forum into complaints/praise/help?! might be a good idea. Tired of :miserable: I have no idea how I used to look at these forums every day. My :strawberry:goes out to Torn Banner, CMW is lookin good. Adios forums :onthego:

• @BandOfTheHawk:

My :strawberry:goes out to Torn Banner, CMW is lookin good.

I, for one, refuse to give my strawberry to Torn Banner.

• wat

10wats.char

• I don’t think the size of box your require actually exists yet. No one cares about the boards do they? Most post history has been deleted. Complaints of the game are not here to be the subject of your humours witterings and should be taken seriously as they are consumers who actually parted with real Cash, yes money. The thing that TB seems to have no problem taking from these consumers.

• If you don’t have as many complaints about this game as we have, then you don’t love it nearly as much as we do. We love this game so much and want it to be the amazing gem that it -should- be, so we voice our opinions to push the game in that direction. While you may love this game as a casual pubber who only plays ~1 hour a week, those of us with 1300+ hours and competitive experience can see the many flaws this game has currently.

• @SOC:

If you don’t have as many complaints about this game as we have, then you don’t love it nearly as much as we do. We love this game so much and want it to be the amazing gem that it -should- be, so we voice our opinions to push the game in that direction. While you may love this game as a casual pubber who only plays ~1 hour a week, those of us with 1300+ hours and competitive experience can see the many flaws this game has currently.

^^^ spot on.

• Complaints are fine, but creating new threads about the same topic over and over should be banned.

• @BandOfTheHawk:

Complaints are fine, but creating new threads about the same topic over and over should be banned.

Hear that guys? If we voice our opinions we should be banned! Good thing you’re not a mod.

• Did you use that word twice? What ever next. These former display mannequins seem to forget that the paying customer
    comes first and has the right to repeat them selves as many times as they want until a response is given. Its a Two way contract

• How FUCKING long have I been asking for bears? Like really? Since release I think.

• How FUCKING long have I been asking for beards? Like really? Since release I think.

• @Reginhard:

How FUCKING long have I been asking for beards? Like really? Since release I think.

+1 for beard customization.

• Mason MAA is the manliest.

Only one with a beard.

Its also the main reason why we can’t have beards. It would make archers OP.

• Could I get some hair on my Mason Archer? :(

As an Agathian Archer, I am happy enough for all the enemy archers who decide not to wear a helmet and make it much easier to spot their shiny white bald heads, though.

Oh, and a beard on the Mason Knight! Or well, a face at least, but I just don’t expect him to have that voice and not have a beard: http://savagebeatings.deviantart.com/art/Viking-359590172

• @Oy:

How FUCKING long have I been asking for bears? Like really? Since release I think.

Hey I find your picture offensive. If it were a white or asian person it wouldn’t be the same. So please remove it k?

On the topic: I think thats a great idea more over I think there should be an interactive forum. Where people meet in character like on a server and every servers is a town and every topic is like a house/castle that one has to defend agaisnt trolls and flame wars.

• @Sophax:

Hey I find your picture offensive. If it were a white or asian person it wouldn’t be the same. So please remove it k?

Your serious? Hard to tell. People on here generally are. If you are. You’re racist as hell.

• @Sophax:

……wat?

Joking, right?

• Obviously he is joking.

• @gregcau:

Obviously he is joking.

You never know these days. Some people are legit serious about things.

• @Sophax:

So something like this is acceptable then?