Bad translation of the game

• By purchasing a license to steam, held training and noticed that half the game is translated. By purchasing a license to steam, held training and noticed that half the game is translated into Russian . This makes it difficult to be trained.

• Russians should stick to DOTA.

• The spelling is perfect, but the grammar makes it impossible to distinguish what it’s saying.

I think he’s saying there’s no Russian translation?

• @Flippy:

The spelling is perfect, but the grammar makes it impossible to distinguish what it’s saying.

I think he’s saying there’s no Russian translation?

Or a bad Russian translation.

Considering they can’t even decide whether to use British or American English I’m not surprised. The Russian in the game is probably as bad as this guys English by the sound of things.

• Yeah, as a Russian I can confirm that the translation in Chivalry isn’t complete. In fact, just about 10% of the text is actually translated. But who cares anyway. It seems that a pack of loading screens is more important than fixing important things.

• Developer

@lemonater47:

Or a bad Russian translation.

Considering they can’t even decide whether to use British or American English I’m not surprised. The Russian in the game is probably as bad as this guys English by the sound of things.

Can’t decide whether to use Canadian or American English, thank you very much. And we’ve standardized on Canadian, if there’s any American left it’s an innocent typo. (Canadian English itself looks like a mix of American and British English, and Canadians can be sloppy in which spellings we choose because of the heavy American cultural influence)